Agressive PMs

This may well be old stuff but I just wondered if anyone had EVER been bombarded with agressive PM's and did they come to anything?

It's funny you should mention that, enema. I recieved one a week or so ago and then a thread all of a sudden disappeared after the 'aggresive' PM. Coincidence or conspiracy?

Not so much threatening really, but one long-running altercation with a certain fellow member resulted in lots of PMs that had near poetic levels of Tourettic spleen once he lost the battle of ideas and rhetoric. At one point, he did say he wanted to drive across the United States to fill me in. I told him where I lived but I haven't seen or heard from him for a while now. :D

enema said:
crab.......what????
Tourettic- as in Tourette's Syndrome.
Spleen- as in venting one's...

He really was quite good at it. I'd never heard cnut used as an adjective before. "Your arguments are cnut!" etc.

Some Knobber moaned about my old sig (Baps, knockers, Top bolloxs ect ect), fcuked him off because he worked with minors/Bitches. Get a proper job.

cnut

I have a great one in my in box from some t**t whos not even bothered to post on the forums. Should I post it here or would it be ethically or morally incorrect?

He evidently read this because my own personal internet stalker is back:

You * cnut I'm back...never really left, just didn't post.

BTW you are still a uninformed left wing hack that has no clue what the US is about so I implore you ONE MORE TIME fcuk off to your mother, father sister land and leave us "un-washed" be...or ar eyou here on extended stay to get your teeth fixed seeing as dentist are in short supply back home.

Did I mention you are a CNUT...read the Patton thread CNUT
Seems he won't post in public anymore to debate the topic, he'll just snipe from the sidelines.

crabtastic said:

BTW you are still a uninformed left wing hack that has no clue what the US is about so I implore you ONE MORE TIME fcuk off to your mother, father sister land and leave us "un-washed" be...or ar eyou here on extended stay to get your teeth fixed seeing as dentist are in short supply back home.

Did I mention you are a CNUT...read the ------ thread CNUT
(Thread name deleted as I don't want to humiliate the poor ickle baby in public.)
Oh go on, crab. I'm sure the little internet hardman could handle it.

Crab - I disagree - post his name.

This site is anonymous, so he could post if he chose, but to lurk and still fire off PMs like this is supreme cnut-erry.

Poor little diddums.

I misinterpreted his post. It should have said "I read"- a declarative statement, rather than "read" which would suggest an invitation.

I don't think I should out him to be honest. He knows he's on the back foot.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
crabtastic said:

Did I mention you are a CNUT...read the Patton thread CNUT
Seems he won't post in public anymore to debate the topic, he'll just snipe from the sidelines.
If you need any advise on your dental problem just ask, we may be in short supply but there still some of us around!

Latest Threads