Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Agnipath(Path of Fire), good or bad?

Morning All,
Indian military going through some big changes, causing big problems with everyman and his dog throwing their 2ps worth in.
Any thoughts on how/if it'll work and how would something similar effect HMF(hypothetical question)?
Couple of articles from local 'comic's'. 1st one explaines in layman's terms.
Screenshot_20220626-145524_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20220626-145533_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Morning All,
Indian military going through some big changes, causing big problems with everyman and his dog throwing their 2ps worth in.
Any thoughts on how/if it'll work and how would something similar effect HMF(hypothetical question)?
Couple of articles from local 'comic's'. 1st one explaines in layman's terms.
View attachment 672970View attachment 672971
The protests have made the news in Canada. I don't know enough about the situation in India to say whether this plan is a good one or a bad one in the overall balance. It's hard to compare things in India to European armies as Indian society is so different.

I can see though the reason for unhappiness in a professional army whose recruits see military service as an honourable and traditional way of life.

Morning All,
The Agnipath plan has had it's some opponents since the begining.
From today's local 'comic'.
20221120_145031.jpg

I very occasionally speak to a former Indian Army jawan. He thinks Agnipath "is bad".