Aging singer has no sense of humour

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fattwat, Feb 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "attorney Willie Gary"

snigger, wheeze, chortle.
  2. "This lawsuit is about preserving the integrity and legacy of a man who has spent years working hard at his musical craft and has earned the position of one of the greatest musical entertainers of all time," said Gary.

I had literally never heard of him before this point.
  3. goal of making millions of dollars
  4. So your a 17 yr. acne 'no mates' (who has posted +3000 posts) no life sort of bloke..white striped/bob gandulp/the strangled..who are they I ask..!!..true artists like perry homo/annie shelton/commie francis/chubbie checkered will always shine through.. :)
  5. Yea, yea, kaching!
  6. So presumably the app is for 'checking out Chubbies', is Chubby Checker saying that hie name is derive form looking at other men's engorged penis' then? Personally, I think he should have stayed quiet!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  7. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

he needs the money, that fat boys gig didn't last as long as he hoped
  8. He doesn't need the money, he's just signed a huge deal with Findus.

9. Loving the replies. 10 second? he is the Stud!
  10. I remember C.C. Big fat blubbery sod who minced about and "sang" crap songs whilst wearing tight shiny clothing, a sort of prototype Gary Glitter. I could be wrong of course because I was only a boy at the time.
  11. there is some truth to the big shoes myth. How many mums take their kids to Mcdonalds? and have you seen the size of Ronald's shoes
  12. You should have read on...

" attorney Willie Gary said the suit named HP and its subsidiary Palm..."
  13. [h=2]Aging singer has no sense of humour[/h]
    I know, the unfunny cunt!!