Aging singer has no sense of humour

"This lawsuit is about preserving the integrity and legacy of a man who has spent years working hard at his musical craft and has earned the position of one of the greatest musical entertainers of all time," said Gary.

I had literally never heard of him before this point.

"This lawsuit is about preserving the integrity and legacy of a man who has spent years working hard at his musical craft and has earned the position of one of the greatest musical entertainers of all time," said Gary.

I had literally never heard of him before this point.
So your a 17 yr. acne 'no mates' (who has posted +3000 posts) no life sort of bloke..white striped/bob gandulp/the strangled..who are they I ask..!!..true artists like perry homo/annie shelton/commie francis/chubbie checkered will always shine through.. :)

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
he needs the money, that fat boys gig didn't last as long as he hoped

shoe size relates to the size of your wanger..dont think so..i got size 9 shoes and i can tell you categorically its a lie.but the wife does'nt complain when we have a go..she gets the best 10 seconds of her life.
Loving the replies. 10 second? he is the Stud!

T

trowel

I remember C.C. Big fat blubbery sod who minced about and "sang" crap songs whilst wearing tight shiny clothing, a sort of prototype Gary Glitter. I could be wrong of course because I was only a boy at the time.

there is some truth to the big shoes myth. How many mums take their kids to Mcdonalds? and have you seen the size of Ronald's shoes

Penis Van Lesbian had to deal with constant piss-taking in Hollywood.

Up until the time he changed his name to Dick Van Dyke.
I think you will find his name was Penis Transit Lesbian