Aggressive dog shot by the PSNI

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by india-juliet, Apr 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Rottweiler dog has been shot and injured by police in County Down.
    Police said they were called to Drumee Drive, Castlewellan, on Monday at about 2130 BST to investigate reports of dogs acting aggressively.

It is understood that one dog had already died by the time the police arrived.

They confronted two dogs and fired a shot at one of them when it turned on an officer. The owner eventually managed to control the dogs.

Ohh no, not another Police Ombudsman inquiry!!!! Lets hope is was not a Sinn Fein Dog :lol:

2. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Well that wouldn't be hard if they were both dead :lol:

3. What were they driving?

4. Shit I was hoping this was about Gerry and Martin.

5. I found that a bit odd too, It would not be a problem to control a dead dog!!!

6. A merc it has been confirmed. Police also uncovered a cross border dog smuggling ring in the boot of the vehicle!!

[​IMG]

7. YES ! im a postie and this is my dream come true, i so want to slot dangerous dogs in my area, but as far as my bosses are concerned, the owners feeling ar emore important than mine :evil:

8. My bold. I presume the injured dog took more control than the dead one. And it appears there may have been more than two dogs.

9. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

What a good idea. They could start with this one in May:

[​IMG]

Miss June:

[​IMG]

Miss July:

[​IMG]

10. There's go to be a Dominic McGlinchey joke here somewhere ...

11. Your bosses are hardly going to be happy letting postal workers have access to weapons are they :lol:

12. Were they Brazilian pit bulls?

13. I suppose the dog was mad.

I don't suppose it's surname was Adair.

14. Best Hain or Bliar initiate a costly investigation into the use of force by the officers as no doubt the repubicans (intentionally misspelt) will want one.