Aggressive dog shot by the PSNI

#1
A Rottweiler dog has been shot and injured by police in County Down.
Police said they were called to Drumee Drive, Castlewellan, on Monday at about 2130 BST to investigate reports of dogs acting aggressively.

It is understood that one dog had already died by the time the police arrived.

They confronted two dogs and fired a shot at one of them when it turned on an officer. The owner eventually managed to control the dogs.



Ohh no, not another Police Ombudsman inquiry!!!! Lets hope is was not a Sinn Fein Dog :lol:
 
#2
india-juliet said:
A Rottweiler dog has been shot and injured by police in County Down.
Police said they were called to Drumee Drive, Castlewellan, on Monday at about 2130 BST to investigate reports of dogs acting aggressively.

It is understood that one dog had already died by the time the police arrived.

They confronted two dogs and fired a shot at one of them when it turned on an officer. The owner eventually managed to control the dogs.
Well that wouldn't be hard if they were both dead :lol:
 
#3
What were they driving?
 
#4
Shit I was hoping this was about Gerry and Martin.
 
#5
brettarider said:
india-juliet said:
A Rottweiler dog has been shot and injured by police in County Down.
Police said they were called to Drumee Drive, Castlewellan, on Monday at about 2130 BST to investigate reports of dogs acting aggressively.

It is understood that one dog had already died by the time the police arrived.

They confronted two dogs and fired a shot at one of them when it turned on an officer. The owner eventually managed to control the dogs.
Well that wouldn't be hard if they were both dead :lol:
I found that a bit odd too, It would not be a problem to control a dead dog!!!
 
#6
engee said:
What were they driving?
A merc it has been confirmed. Police also uncovered a cross border dog smuggling ring in the boot of the vehicle!!

 
#7
YES ! im a postie and this is my dream come true, i so want to slot dangerous dogs in my area, but as far as my bosses are concerned, the owners feeling ar emore important than mine :evil:
 
#8
india-juliet said:
brettarider said:
india-juliet said:
A Rottweiler dog has been shot and injured by police in County Down.
Police said they were called to Drumee Drive, Castlewellan, on Monday at about 2130 BST to investigate reports of dogs acting aggressively.

It is understood that one dog had already died by the time the police arrived.

They confronted two dogs and fired a shot at one of them when it turned on an officer. The owner eventually managed to control the dogs.
Well that wouldn't be hard if they were both dead :lol:
I found that a bit odd too, It would not be a problem to control a dead dog!!!
My bold. I presume the injured dog took more control than the dead one. And it appears there may have been more than two dogs.
 
#12
semper said:
YES ! im a postie and this is my dream come true, i so want to slot dangerous dogs in my area, but as far as my bosses are concerned, the owners feeling ar emore important than mine :evil:
Your bosses are hardly going to be happy letting postal workers have access to weapons are they :lol:
 
#13
#14
I suppose the dog was mad.

I don't suppose it's surname was Adair.
 
#15
Best Hain or Bliar initiate a costly investigation into the use of force by the officers as no doubt the repubicans (intentionally misspelt) will want one.
 
#16
Unbelievable. Ulster TV have just announced that the Police Ombudsman will indeed be investigating the shooting by PSNI.... of a dog. Still, it keps Nuala O'Fenian and her cronies in a well-paid job, I suppose.
 
#17
ViroBono said:
Unbelievable. Ulster TV have just announced that the Police Ombudsman will indeed be investigating the shooting by PSNI.... of a dog. Still, it keps Nuala O'Fenian and her cronies in a well-paid job, I suppose.
How pathetic, I started this thread mentioning the Police Ombudsman in jest!!!
 
#20
Excuse me while I just paws for thought.
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top