• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Aggression

I am in a f ucking foul mood. Its not PMT before you start.

I have kicked everything in the mess that doesn't move, my phone is laughing at me, my computer is laughing at me, my lighter is on it's way out, the f ucking lightbulb in my bedroom has gone and I have come to the end of my tether.

Editted to add:My MSN is f ucked also, and the f ucking lappy is still laughing at me.

Cheer me up.

[align=center](the f ucking computer just had me off again then - someone will be on the end of a big time one way conversation tomorrow)[/align]

Here's the thing

I post as Dale on several Christian websites.

I'm not a soldier

But I do believe in God and that His Son came to earth to save me and other people called Dale, so that you will have eternal life

Now, if that doesn't f ucking cheer you up, I don't know what will

G

Goku

Scouting for Boys said:
Here's the thing

I'm not a soldier

But I do believe in God and that His Son came to earth to save me and other people called Dale, so that you will have eternal life

Do you like the subtle touch of a young boys arrse?

why dont you try and cram your entire 1157 including webbing and helmet into your cavernous baggy snatch and go and hand yourself in to the stores.

for a laugh.

shortfuse said:
why dont you try and cram your entire 1157 including webbing and helmet into your cavernous baggy snatch and go and hand yourself in to the stores.

for a laugh.
Shitehouse. I have run out of laughs and shites and giggles. The stores are empty. I asked Netheravon.

I can't even be arrsed with chat.

I need a bit of 4 x 2 to hit someone with. Volunteers please. Weaklings need not apply, I need a proper scrap.

Scouting for Boys said:
Here's the thing

I'm not a soldier

Nice try. A small snigger, and that was it.

Try harder.

Not even the Tourettes programme is cheering me up.

Latest Threads