Agents of Influence: Britain's Secret Intelligence War Against the IRA, by Aaron Edwards.

I just received notification of this book being available on Sunday on Amazon, with pre-order discount.

The author's biography:

Biography​

Aaron Edwards is the author of the critically acclaimed books Mad Mitch’s Tribal Law: Aden and the End of Empire (Mainstream/Transworld Books, 2014; 2015) and UVF: Behind the Mask (Merrion Press, 2017).

His work has featured in The Irish Times, Belfast Telegraph, Belfast Newsletter, Irish News, Hot Press, Fortnight and The Dublin Review of Books. He is a frequent media commentator on security issues, providing analysis to the BBC, RTE and Vice News.

Aaron has been a Senior Lecturer in Defence and International Affairs at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst since 2008 and an Honorary Research Fellow in the School of History, Politics and International Relations at the University of Leicester since 2019.

Born in Belfast in 1980, he obtained his PhD in Politics from Queen’s University Belfast in 2006 and was appointed a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society and UK's Higher Education Academy in 2012.

Aaron's latest book, Agents of Influence: Britain’s Secret Intelligence War Against the IRA, will be published by Merrion Press.

Looks interesting, I've ordered mine already..

Amazon product

Last edited: