• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Age, women and standards.

Alsacien

MIA
Has anyone else realised that (for those that have any) standards for women you would shag are directly linked to your age?

In your teens anything female with a pulse will do.
In your 20's taste and standards develop (when sober of course).
In your 30's a choice is often made and standards peak.
In your 40's the divorcee with kids start to hold some appeal.

But then?

At what point does the curve start to really drop? When do 50 year old women start to seem attractive? When do you accept the reality that anything firm and fruity is not going to play ball without a financial incentive anymore?

as a young 18 year old trooper i was doing a 52 year old on a reg basis---she was good.taught me a few tricks---they dont call me pup for nothing----cause i go out with all the old dogs.

pupgreen said:
as a young 18 year old trooper i was doing a 52 year old on a reg basis---she was good.taught me a few tricks---they dont call me pup for nothing----cause i go out with all the old dogs.
Oh no! couldn't do that like, bu if you go out with young lasses all they want to talk about is S Club 7. Its a dilemma isn't it? :D

Alsacien

MIA
pupgreen said:
You just need to worry when you are still doing her at 30....

ugly

LE
I thought itwas a question, age anything legal (I can use my imagination), women preferred I'm not one of those mediterranean types you know! Standards, well I've not been known for high ones and those I had set (unbelievably low) I failed to achieve!

Summer of '98.

I "did" a woman who was 58. She had just been kicked out of a convent for 'conduct unbecoming a nun'. I was the first man she had been with in 42 years.

Me in my late 20s, steady girlfriend. Her practically a virgin with all the pent up rage four decades of sexual starvation can do to a person.

Boy, tallk about pressure.

Happy to announce I came through the whole experience mostly intact although I did seriously consider having my head examined.

I've shagged a 49 year old bird when I was in Thetford at the age of 18. She was gagging for it, so I made her gag, but at the time, I nearly gagged myself but for the beer.

Sad but true, I went back 3 nights and did her; probably why I failed me course.

I was 17 and she was at least early 40's, still don't know her name, didn't know she was married until later either but thats another (quite scary for me) story!"

Latest Threads