Age, women and standards.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Alsacien, Jan 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Has anyone else realised that (for those that have any) standards for women you would shag are directly linked to your age?

In your teens anything female with a pulse will do.
    In your 20's taste and standards develop (when sober of course).
    In your 30's a choice is often made and standards peak.
    In your 40's the divorcee with kids start to hold some appeal.

But then?

At what point does the curve start to really drop? When do 50 year old women start to seem attractive? When do you accept the reality that anything firm and fruity is not going to play ball without a financial incentive anymore?
  2. as a young 18 year old trooper i was doing a 52 year old on a reg basis---she was good.taught me a few tricks---they dont call me pup for nothing----cause i go out with all the old dogs.
  3. Oh no! couldn't do that like, bu if you go out with young lasses all they want to talk about is S Club 7. Its a dilemma isn't it? :D
  4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

You just need to worry when you are still doing her at 30....
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Pup you are a bad man. Did you and TJ Hooker spit roast her?
  6. hell no-shes prob dead now---tj hooker cant see over his belly....
  7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

...but you still sent her a Christmas card right.. :eek:
  8. christ no leave em hungry---and it was back in 1977...emm weres my phone book.....
  9. About 5 years ago. And I'm 38! :x
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I thought itwas a question, age anything legal (I can use my imagination), women preferred I'm not one of those mediterranean types you know! Standards, well I've not been known for high ones and those I had set (unbelievably low) I failed to achieve!
  11. Summer of '98.

I "did" a woman who was 58. She had just been kicked out of a convent for 'conduct unbecoming a nun'. I was the first man she had been with in 42 years.

Me in my late 20s, steady girlfriend. Her practically a virgin with all the pent up rage four decades of sexual starvation can do to a person.

Boy, tallk about pressure.

Happy to announce I came through the whole experience mostly intact although I did seriously consider having my head examined.
  12. :oops: Err...when I was 19 i was, shall we say...f*cking the arse off a 38yr old. I also shagged her mum :oops: she was 62 :omg:

13. Does Madonna qualify as Mature yet? Like Ursula Andress or Thora Hird.
  14. I've shagged a 49 year old bird when I was in Thetford at the age of 18. She was gagging for it, so I made her gag, but at the time, I nearly gagged myself but for the beer.

Sad but true, I went back 3 nights and did her; probably why I failed me course.
  15. I once bucked a 17year old who was 7 months gone! I was 16 it felt wrong even whilst i was doing it,,,,the shame :oops: