age limits

Just wondering to myself after watching all the Jubilee stuff, Isn't it about time the likes of the blessed Mccartney and Elton John knocked it on the head? after all they are pensioners now and none of them can reproduce on stage anything they became famous for, in fact it's cringeworthy listening to them especially king scouse. only asking like.

Paul McCuntny is king of fook all to do with liverpool. He's fookin banished for being a total twunt.

They're both unlistenable, it's amazing how bad Elton John's voice has become. I agree he should hang it up.

Tom Jones can still belt out a tune though.

It's definitely time for Tom jones to jack it in. When he sings he sounds like a constipated goat trying to do a shit.

Sent from my iPod touch using ARRSE app

Never liked the Beatles and McCartney sounded well out of tune even over here in Canada!! Wasn't Robbie Williams invited? Saw him a few years ago in Germany and have to admit he is a great entertainer.

G

goatrutar

Never liked the Beatles and McCartney sounded well out of tune even over here in Canada!! Wasn't Robbie Williams invited? Saw him a few years ago in Germany and have to admit he is a great entertainer.
I thought Robbie Williams was there. The big shirtlifter.

I remember a long time back one yank.. TV station recorded a tribute show to Bob Dylan.....Tremendous acts , Neil Young and Crazy Horse for instance , all playing Dylan composed songs.............concert was brill until Bob came on and started singing himself...................he was dreadful until resued when all the other artist joined in and drowned him out

Bob Dylan was always dreadful!

Elton sounded awful and Macca didn't hit a right note all evening. They are both cunts anyway.

Elton sounded all right. Macca was crap. Some of the women were dreadful!

And will.i.am...has nobody realised that the overexcited yank nutter cannot sing to save his life?! Jessie J rescued that one.

Bob Dylan was always dreadful!
Why?

If you're going to make a critisism,don't be fucking lazy.

You're obviously not a fan,go and listen to your 'Quo' records,and leave us in peace!

Oh,if he's that 'dreadful',how come he can still 'pack em in',and some of the 'rock gods',consider him one of the most influential singer-songwriters of his age ? =-(

Why?

If you're going to make a critisism,don't be fucking lazy.

You're obviously not a fan,go and listen to your 'Quo' records,and leave us in peace!

Oh,if he's that 'dreadful',how come he can still 'pack em in',and some of the 'rock gods',consider him one of the most influential singer-songwriters of his age ? =-(
Why? Because he can't carry a tune,is morose,has a dreadful nasal voice and those who like his "music "re clearly deluded and brainwashed
by mass hypnosis and follow what others think as they need to appear trendy and n message.

Why? Because he can't carry a tune,is morose,has a dreadful nasal voice and those who like his "music "re clearly deluded and brainwashed
by mass hypnosis and follow what others think as they need to appear trendy and n message.
Given your critique,hardly trendy.

Listened to him since his first album,didn't recognise 'can't carry a tune,is morose,has a dreadful nasal voice',but then again I though Punk,and Rap with a silent 'C' was pretty shite as well.

You obviously know more about music than the likes of Clapton,Hendriks,Johnny Cash,Elvis,Tom Jones,and numerous others that have queued up to sing with him,and sing his songs!

It's to do with age,and you've obviously not listened to any of his latest stuff,yeah I know " can't carry a tune,is morose,has a dreadful nasal voice ",have you listened to what passes for popular music nowadays,FFS? =(

Why I aughta kick you in the ass.... I'll bet there are a good percentage of ARRSErs who have that Adele song on thier iPods...

Dylan was a poetic base for multitudes of artsists and helped to revitalise the music industry from a flailing post war 50's..

Bleedy heathens...
It's simply down to one's opinion. His voice has the same effect upon me as chalk screeking on a blackboard. But I don't deny his talent for song writing.

Why I aughta kick you in the ass.... I'll bet there are a good percentage of ARRSErs who have that Adele song on thier iPods...

Dylan was a poetic base for multitudes of artsists and helped to revitalise the music industry from a flailing post war 50's..

Bleedy heathens...

:clap:

I can't think of any other artist who has a back catalogue like Dylan's,and that rakes in so many royalties.

You have to listen to the words,not just the music,as well as listening to it and consider what was occuring at the time it was written.

Dylan's real claims to fame,he had an FBI file before Elvis,as he was classed as 'subversive',and the KKK had him at the top of their 'hit list' in the 60's.^_~