AGC (SPS) SSgt Promotion Board

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by zom757, Apr 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know it's early but has anyone seen it yet? I've heard a rumour that it's half of what it was last year. If that's the case I'll no doubt still be a Sgt in a weeks time :(
  2. Another week yet before it's published.

3. Officially that is. Just thought someone might have already seen it now it's a consolidated list.
  4. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Received the entire list today, but unfortunately it is embargoed until the 12th.
  5. Is it a large list, or is it keeping with the remainder of the boards so far this year?

Interesting to note that it will be on ArmyNet the same day as they have no other boards for this year yet (AGC), so I am not so confident that this will be the case :eek:
  6. Will you be posting it on this forum on the 12th when it is officially released?
  7. MS_Rep

MS_Rep RIP

It's a very short list I regret to say, for the AGC(SPS)

Also embargo'd until 0800Z on Thu 12 April.

If you have to ask (3 days after we all received it) then you're probably not up to being on the list :D :D
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Or a Corporal :cry:
  9. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

I counted 44 names on the SPS list, though it is possible that I obliterated some names from the bottom of the first page whilst attempting to reduce it to A4 and print the bugger off. (We don't do cutting edge IT where I am!)
  10. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

I believe that is a bit of a no-no. It did used to get published on the AGC Internet page but there was a bit of a Persec issue I believe.
  11. 44 names indeed, congrats to those who appeared, commiserations to those who did not. (me !)

Still only 6 months left in this job till I can get a decent one :D