AGC (SPS) SSgt Promotion Board

I know it's early but has anyone seen it yet? I've heard a rumour that it's half of what it was last year. If that's the case I'll no doubt still be a Sgt in a weeks time :(

zom757 said:
I know it's early but has anyone seen it yet? I've heard a rumour that it's half of what it was last year. If that's the case I'll no doubt still be a Sgt in a weeks time :(
Another week yet before it's published.

Litotes

Litotes said:
zom757 said:
Another week yet before it's published.

Litotes
Officially that is. Just thought someone might have already seen it now it's a consolidated list.

Is it a large list, or is it keeping with the remainder of the boards so far this year?

Interesting to note that it will be on ArmyNet the same day as they have no other boards for this year yet (AGC), so I am not so confident that this will be the case :eek:

It's a very short list I regret to say, for the AGC(SPS)

Also embargo'd until 0800Z on Thu 12 April.

If you have to ask (3 days after we all received it) then you're probably not up to being on the list :D :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
zom757 said:
Or a Corporal :cry:

daylightshrubbery said:
Is it a large list, or is it keeping with the remainder of the boards so far this year?
I counted 44 names on the SPS list, though it is possible that I obliterated some names from the bottom of the first page whilst attempting to reduce it to A4 and print the bugger off. (We don't do cutting edge IT where I am!)

daylightshrubbery said:
Will you be posting it on this forum on the 12th when it is officially released?
I believe that is a bit of a no-no. It did used to get published on the AGC Internet page but there was a bit of a Persec issue I believe.

44 names indeed, congrats to those who appeared, commiserations to those who did not. (me !)

Still only 6 months left in this job till I can get a decent one :D