Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Proximo, Aug 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone been on this yet?

Is it any good?

What sort of stuff do you do?

Any fastballs or oddities to be aware of? Poo traps?

Any help much appreciated!
  2. I expect it comes with a 2 week field phase in Tahiti Darth, contraceptives supplied :wink:

3. Thanks Boney old pal!

Perhaps I should have made it clear that I need actual useful information? :D
  4. Should have said, cant help you there mate :)

5. Cheers Mini Driving bloke! :D
  6. The AGC (SPS) SNCO CLM is a course designed for Snr Cpls/Jnr Sgts but you get treated like a Jnr LCpl on the course.

The course content is not too bad. There is a lot of worthwhile stuff on the course as well as a lot of C**P.

I don’t think the course is demanding enough, like i said its geared at Jnr LCpls and if you fail it then you deserve to be a LCpl.

The only demanding part of the course is the Regt Dinner night brief (only because they are **** about it), I still don't see why they make such a big deal of it (What does it have to do with Command Leadership and Management. Yea its good to have the Regt Dinner on the course for experience but make such a big deal out it.

The exercise is pants. You would not do what you do on the ex in reality. The reports and returns are pretty pants and the instrs lose interest after day one and start treating you like a recruit and cant even follow their own ex instr.

Over all, its the easiest mil course I have done, easier than the old JQC. They say its not an attendance course, but when you get there you'll see that it realy is.

The Instrs on the course are jumped up failed clks who think they are gods - not a good representation for the Corps!

I don't have a grievance against any of the instrs, this is the general consensus from everyone that I have spoke to about the course.

Getting back to teh question in hand - Is thre any pre-course you need to do?

The answer is NO.