AGC(SPS) Slogans

I (the entire SPS Det) was asked to come up with ideas for a Det slogan for some t-shites for us to wear..

I know.. thrilling.

Becuase we are all so good at what we do, we ignored this request completely and now, we need to come up with ideas by COP today.

I was thinking:

"AGC - been f*cking up your pay since 1992"

or

"AGC - mostly full of knobs"

I am far too blunt to come up with anything witty, so does anyone think highly enough of themselves to help out?

There is an added bonus - if yours is the lucky slogan, you could see a bunch of clerks bimbling around wearing your handywork.

very original.

How about:

AGC (SPS) - 'We don't care'

"Carlsberg don't do Human Resource departments... but if they did it would be the AGC(SPS)"

edit: i almost managed to type that with a straight face.

During WW2 the Wrens had a slogan: 'Join the Wrens today and free a man to join the Fleet' - I'm sure you could do something with that.

Otherwise 'A Clerical and Present Danger' seems to sum you lot up to a tee.

AGC (SPS)...Home of the fatties, P7s and over 45's since 1992.

AGC - Arse Growing Champions

found some of these very good!

"This is my JPA Terminal. There are many like it but this one is mine. My Terminal is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My terminal , without me, is useless. Without my terminal , I am useless. I must type my keys quickly . I must type quicker than any soldier who is trying to get what he is owed. I must dismiss him before he shoots me...."

HVM_Boy said:
"This is my JPA Terminal. There are many like it but this one is mine. My Terminal is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My terminal , without me, is useless. Without my terminal , I am useless. I must type my keys quickly . I must type quicker than any soldier who is trying to get what he is owed. I must dismiss him before he shoots me...."
Bit of a long-winded text there mate. If they were making a det skirt you could probaly fit it on the arse though.

HVM_Boy said:
brilliant!

On the back:

If you can’t see my mirrors I can’t see you

:wink: