AGC(SPS) Slogans

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by zubrzycki, Sep 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I (the entire SPS Det) was asked to come up with ideas for a Det slogan for some t-shites for us to wear..

I know.. thrilling.

Becuase we are all so good at what we do, we ignored this request completely and now, we need to come up with ideas by COP today.

I was thinking:

"AGC - been f*cking up your pay since 1992"

"AGC - mostly full of knobs"

I am far too blunt to come up with anything witty, so does anyone think highly enough of themselves to help out?

There is an added bonus - if yours is the lucky slogan, you could see a bunch of clerks bimbling around wearing your handywork.
  2. AGC - All Girls Corps
  3. very original.
  4. How about:

AGC (SPS) - 'We don't care'
  5. How about:

"I wanted to join the Army, but chose the AGC instead"

Any takers?
  6. "Carlsberg don't do Human Resource departments... but if they did it would be the AGC(SPS)"

edit: i almost managed to type that with a straight face.
  7. During WW2 the Wrens had a slogan: 'Join the Wrens today and free a man to join the Fleet' - I'm sure you could do something with that.

Otherwise 'A Clerical and Present Danger' seems to sum you lot up to a tee.
  8. "We Came,
    We Saw,
    We cocked up your pay."
  9. AGC (SPS)...Home of the fatties, P7s and over 45's since 1992.
  10. AGC - Arse Growing Champions
  11. On the back

"Kick me, I'm AGC"
  12. AGC(SPS) - The human form of JPA
  13. found some of these very good!
  14. "This is my JPA Terminal. There are many like it but this one is mine. My Terminal is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My terminal , without me, is useless. Without my terminal , I am useless. I must type my keys quickly . I must type quicker than any soldier who is trying to get what he is owed. I must dismiss him before he shoots me...."
  15. AGC(SPS)......Were all CNUTS!