AGC(SPS) Mess dress foe sale

AGC(SPS) mess dress for sale, to fit size 8-10 female, in immaculate condition and dry cleaned ready to wear. I am 5 foot 4 but wear it with heels. Open to sensible offers.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
AGC(SPS) mess dress for sale, to fit size 8-10 female, in immaculate condition and dry cleaned ready to wear. I am 5 foot 4 but wear it with heels. Open to sensible offers.
Immaculate SPS mess dress, Size ????????, Clerk Walt!

I also have a Mess Dress for sale, Blood and alcohol stained, size, old git.

I clearly look after my items of clothing and yes a size 8-10 is correct, not all clerks are fat, you must be speaking from personal experience!
Constructive comments only please.

I clearly look after my items of clothing and yes a size 8-10 is correct, not all clerks are fat, you must be speaking from personal experience!
You might be better posting this in the classifieds ads bit on here.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Someone's tired!

No way is ANYONE's mess dress in immaculate condition. I've got 19 years of vomit, wine and "other substances" on mine.

Size 8-10? Lay off the pies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Classified Ads 2
liz_the_nurse Classified Ads 40
bullshit Classified Ads 3