AGC (SPS) Jobs in Australia

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by DK73, Aug 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My girlfriend has just been given a job in Sydney (lucky sod) and I have a couple of questions. I know there are exchange posts with the Oz Army but how long do they last, and how do I apply for them? Where is the DA post in Oz? How would I go about applying for that? Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. OK I know the DA post is WO1 and Canberra, which counts me out. So.... Exchange post or transfer... Any ideas?
  3. There's a SSgt in New Zealand, but it's rotational between the services.

There's always exercise Long Look which takes place every year and is a 6 month exchange with the Aussies.

The list of whom and what they need is easy to get hold of, all units wil have it.

4. Ask your SPS branch to get details for you mate.
  5. have you thought about just joining the aussy army there are dozens of ex army going there pm me if you want a link to the person that can help, it is an e-mail address
  6. Mate , how long have you been in RMP for, because, and I don't mean to be harsh, you post like a mong chav. Just thought I'd ask as you seem to start all these 'really interesting' posts. If you want to up your post count then you can chat with the other mongs in the arrsehole and boost your status on this site. Otherwise try and be a bit more original, please. :roll:
  7. Aha! Personal attacks! I must have stumbled into a thread involving RMP. Although I have to say I don't understand your dig at Need For Speed. (At least not in the context of this thread, anyway, since he didn't start it...)
  8. You bumming each other? :D
  9. Ah, the witty repartee, the cut and thrust of lively debate.....and then there's SuperTrooper!
  10. ............................................ and sleep ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  11. to the hole....