• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

AGC Ski Champs 2008

Does anyone know what the dates are for the AGC Ski Champs in 2008?

Last years was awesome, though digs were a bit far away from The Dorf!! Bloody long walk home, was almost sober when I got there!!. Need to book time off for the next one, hence the request.

Thanks,

ZX

Be nice to have the time to spare....

It will be in March next year, dates to be confirmed but it will either be weeks 1&2 or 2&3. Recce goes out early next month. There should be something more following that. Glad you enjoyed it !!

Obviosly don't have a real job if you can get 2 weeks off for skiing!! Can't remember the last time I had time off for AT!

radar260 said:
Obviosly don't have a real job if you can get 2 weeks off for skiing!! Can't remember the last time I had time off for AT!
Transfer then. And stop moaning FFS. You could jump across in time for next years event.

clockwatcher said:
It will be in March next year, dates to be confirmed but it will either be weeks 1&2 or 2&3. Recce goes out early next month. There should be something more following that. Glad you enjoyed it !!
Thanks, was absolutely unbelievable.

Any updates on 2008 event yet? I guess weeks 2 and 3 would clash with Easter, and swarms of holiday makers?

ZX

Sorry my mistake, I thought you were a soldier not just another LE freeloader.

Touche

clockwatcher said:
Any news on next years event yet? I guess the recce has been done now?