AGC SGT back in AFTER jail sentence

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bravo2nothing, Aug 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was he just done because he was misinformed, or his Decree Absolute came through late? I still think that he should have done more time and be sacked as he was also a tea leaf. We don't want or need his type in the military.

2. A AGC sergeant able to finish a sentence, cant even finish typing a bloody CR on time.

3. Thieving twat should never have been allowed to soldier on.

Great advert for the British Army. It is Ok to be a thief and a liar, we are so desperate for people we will keep you in.

I wonder how many times he "accidentally" stole?

Unfortunately I expect him to be promoted soon.

4. What an utter twat he sounds! Why is this man so desperate to stay in? He's been busted down to Pte - huge pay drop and everything - I don't understand!!

5. Busted down to private and no doubt will pick up his tapes sooner rather than later.

Deception should be an automatic bar to re-entry.

6. Disgraceful. Dishonesty is completely unaccepatble from a SNCO. Presumably he has also lost any vetting he might have had. In happier, better recruited days, he would have been kicked out on his ar*e.

7. You are all amazed that an AGC SNCO got his allowances wrong......?

8. Yes. I would not be surprised if he got our allowances wrong...but his own?? :twisted:

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Chill pal, he was only following the example set by the Cabinet.

10. When I was court martialed the case that preceded mine was an AGC SNCO. He was Pay Sgt and guess what, yes sticky fingers.

I think he got 18 months (he had the same defence team as me, that was a morale booster) and around 20k was recovered, but I seem to remember the suggestion that another 100k had not and would not be recovered.

It seems to me some of these lads have access to a lot of easily stealable dosh, bound to be the odd one who gets tempted.

Don't know if they should be kept in though!

11. We don't his sort, give him a big Fcuk Off pill.

12. What a fine example of soldier to have back in the ranks. Standards slipping - The British Army? Never!

When you consider the current climate of scrutiny (ARRSE included) the media is going to have a fecking field day. So, expect the usual Red Top slant. Methinks that we're learniing lessons from training the new Iraqi Army - I'm led to believe that there are a few wrong 'uns in there, that a blind eye has been turned to.

20 years ago, soldiers could be proud to be a member of the British Army precisely because toe rags like this, were barred, and the nation really looked up to the forces. Today, sadly not.

13. Is this thread a very clever Wah!

It has to be a Wah!!

The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum......................

14. Looking at the picture of him in the sun, (sorry can’t find link, I read the hard copy) he seems to have 3 medals

GSM, 1 looks like a South Atlantic Ribbon and 1 looks like an LS&GC

Bearing in mind his age, he certainly would not qualify for a Falklands medal and at the time did not have enough man's service for the LS & GC, can we add WALT to his list of crimes?