AGC Rock Band

Fear not Mongoose, they will be confined to the AGC bar. If your source was a zzz email where you work, it should have gone to the AGC only!

Mongoose said:
I see the AGC Rock Band will be playing the Army-Navy game next year, are they any good?! 8O
What do they play? Rock, paper, scissors...............

Coats already on :roll:

Nope, you've got 'Cozy' on the tea cups and saucers, 'Ginger' on 'keyboards' (computer ones that is), Nobby on the filing cabinets and stapler and the office bird singing.

Provost_Marshal said:
Nope, you've got 'Cozy' on the tea cups and saucers, 'Ginger' on 'keyboards' (computer ones that is), Nobby on the filing cabinets and stapler and the office bird singing.
So what have Geordie, Taff and scouse been sacked? :wink:

Think there could be a thread for what songs they will play. How about:

RMP: Private Investigations - Dire Straits

ALS: I Fought The Law - The Clash

MPS: Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Prestley

ETS: Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Floyd

SPS: Mr Writer - Stereophonics (bit of a weak one that, I know)

Failed_Civvie said:
Fear not Mongoose, they will be confined to the AGC bar. If your source was a zzz email where you work, it should have gone to the AGC only!

I think that's why it was given to me, recently I have been spammed with invites to cycle and march and shoot..hopefully not at the same time.. I think its because the Chief Clerk likes to pretend he's still his former Corp and not AGC now so he passes on all his AGC related stuff to me :twisted:

I would like to apply for the AGC Rock Band, I can play the system quite well (hohoho)..