AGC PRI shop worthy down

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by liz_the_nurse, Apr 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know when it is to go online. It says early April and as I live in Glasgow....its a bit awkward to pop in

2. If I remember rightly, they do Ron Hills very cheaply in there!

3. your maybe right......do u want me to get u a pair to go with your white high heels?

4. The Association website says it was due to go live on 4th April, but it would appear from http://www.shopagc.co.uk/ that they have yet to flick the "On" switch :roll: :oops:

5. Would love a pair but I know they just wouldn't go with my shiny red ar$e! :p

6. Would love a pair but I know they just wouldn't go with my shiny red ar$e! :p

7. liz_the_nurse wrote:

I would like to see you in ron hills and red high heels, with little on the top :wink:

8. I just rang up and asked. They were supposed to be going live today, but have had technical problems with the server - but they should be on-line very soon.

9. Just realised I said 'but' too many times there!

Sorry to any literary Nazis reading.

10. ducati, im sure your a sex pest.....we wer probably made for each other! and......mutineer....your a darling, thanks for that. Probably should have done that myself, if I had time. Busy schedule having 7 weeks study leave!

11. hurryupandwait, do u have a stutter?