AGC (MPGS)

Now, I have read the threads concerning the mpgs, doesn´t give you much insight. Also, I have had a look at the official site in the web!

Also not that much info apart from the basics and also, I have read through the info pack which was sent to me via Worthy down (for once I had a helpful senior on the other end of the telling bone and even friendly 8O ).

Reason is: after 8 years as a medic in Germany I am now unemployed and am coming back to the UK; all I want is a safe job, regular money and a roof over my head. The MPGS provides all of this, before anyone gobs off and says it is shit money....

As a senior paramedic with instructor qualifications (which adds a bit to your pay!) I received LESS then I would as an MPGS private (whoever said the grass is greener on the other side????? I´ll have to bash him/her).

So, is there anyone out here with some real info? It would be gratefully lapped up!

By the way, I am 32 and would also like to ask what the present requirements are (fitness) for my age BFT etc..

Cheers

Me

Left in 96....we still had bft´s and cft´s and compo and .....

Can only remember puttees from training vids, more like the ankle crippling combat highs and duff combats...and the piss ups of course... 8O :!: :p