AGC LE commission??

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by notsogreen, Aug 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have read some old threads on this subject and got curious as to what exactly is the entry critera and selection process for an LE commission in the AGC. (from another corps)

2. 1. Do your shoulders slope sharply away from your neck?
    2. Do you like sailing?
    3. Do you play golf?
    4. Are you prepared to dump all your work on the plate of your Warrant Officer?
    5. Do you want to be in at the last, rattling death gasp of the once proud and arrogant Pay Corps?
    6. Are you good at putting up "Closed" signs?
  3. yes to all of the above. LOL.

Anything else i should know?? Time served, rank, quals, selection process perhaps?
  4. PM me. I'm going through the process at the moment from non SPS cap badge.
  5. Get fucked notsogreen, are you asking for a 'friend' :D
  6. no mate, for myself LOL!!

I was waiting for your abuse!

edited to add

HTB, we are not going to get to stay where we are all our career, and there arnt many other places i want to go in our current corps!
  7. Best of luck mate, let me know how you get on.
  8. What are you coming in from and why commision in the AGC may I ask?
  9. Telecaster, not a little bitter perhaps? As an ex RAO non RAPC, I don't fit any of your points, does this mean I should have left earlier?
  10. No, It means you were a rareity :)
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Look forward to having your spine removed.
  12. Is it ever possible to LE commission into the AGC whilst a member of the TA (and no I'm not a WO). I'm starting my professional accountancy studies this year and am curious as to the possibilites whenever I complete.

13. Touche'.....or should that be Touchy?.....Anyway, I thought that you were closed. :roll:
  14. JT9563 - I am R.Signals and am not commissioning into the AGC, i was merely interested in the requirements, nothing wrong with knowing all your options!

I was aware that the AGC took NCOs before the rank of WO1 and just wanted to know the score.