AGC LE commission??

I have read some old threads on this subject and got curious as to what exactly is the entry critera and selection process for an LE commission in the AGC. (from another corps)

cheers

1. Do your shoulders slope sharply away from your neck?
2. Do you like sailing?
3. Do you play golf?
4. Are you prepared to dump all your work on the plate of your Warrant Officer?
5. Do you want to be in at the last, rattling death gasp of the once proud and arrogant Pay Corps?
6. Are you good at putting up "Closed" signs?

no mate, for myself LOL!!

I was waiting for your abuse!

edited to add

HTB, we are not going to get to stay where we are all our career, and there arnt many other places i want to go in our current corps!

notsogreen said:
no mate, for myself LOL!!

I was waiting for your abuse!

edited to add

HTB, we are not going to get to stay where we are all our career, and there arnt many other places i want to go in our current corps!
Best of luck mate, let me know how you get on.

What are you coming in from and why commision in the AGC may I ask?

No, It means you were a rareity :)

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Look forward to having your spine removed.

Is it ever possible to LE commission into the AGC whilst a member of the TA (and no I'm not a WO). I'm starting my professional accountancy studies this year and am curious as to the possibilites whenever I complete.

Thanks

sean956 said:
Telecaster, not a little bitter perhaps? As an ex RAO non RAPC, I don't fit any of your points, does this mean I should have left earlier?
Touche'.....or should that be Touchy?.....Anyway, I thought that you were closed. :roll:

JT9563 - I am R.Signals and am not commissioning into the AGC, i was merely interested in the requirements, nothing wrong with knowing all your options!

I was aware that the AGC took NCOs before the rank of WO1 and just wanted to know the score.

No spine and letting any CO of any Regt ride rough shot over your detachment using and abusing them for any shite tasks or duties that come along is a MUST. Then bitch and moan when there in trays are overloaded and AGAI them for not carrying out there main jobs!

It need not be AGC. A friend of mine just went RLC Officer from full screw.

I can't quite understand why anyone would wish to be a Det Comd and then follow that up by completing half a dozen tours as an RAO in an undermanned detachment. Must be nuts. The commissioning opportunities of the SPS don't really seem to compare to that of other Corps (MSO Cadre within the RAMC for instance).

B

Biscuits_AB

Thomothehun said:
No spine and letting any CO of any Regt ride rough shot over your detachment using and abusing them for any shite tasks or duties that come along is a MUST. Then bitch and moan when there in trays are overloaded and AGAI them for not carrying out there main jobs...
...and give them 'lines' for shite spelling.