AGC Glasgow

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Cymru_am_Byth, Jan 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it possible to ring them up and ask how long getting an army number will be? (Any chance that I can speed the process by ringing them?)

Anybody know the phone number?

2. sorry meant APC Glasgow - TYPO
  3. Quick and simple answer. NO! Even military Clerks can only ring a Help(less) line. You will not speed up the process. They could not help you, even if they wanted to. Sorry!
  4. 8 digits if your a soldier, 6 if you are an officer. :lol: Seriously PM me your details and I'll see what I can find out.
  5. APC Glasgow..... Absolutely fecking useless. Tried to register with ArmyNet a couple of months ago and it was a case of 'computer says no'. When I emailled the ArmyNet people with my Name, Service Number, DOB, NI Number and Blood Group they very helpfully said 'The APC doesn't have a record for you on the computer'. Thinking I'd made a mistake I repeated the process with the same outcome. 'That's fecking funny' I thought, because the useless twats keep on sending me pay slips and money to the bank.

Maybe the one Army concept doesn't stretch as far as having the APC and ArmyNet computer systems linked up.
  6. Nuke Kentigern House, and go back to reg't pay offices, all was well!!!
  7. i'm in what are the co-ords.Feckers 'lost' necessary details for pension tribunal, but sent me out stuff marked 'never to be seen by individual' pure class!
  8. C_A_B

I have PM'd you your army number.
  9. Dont even try to ring Glasgow it will do you no good at all . Stick with Mr at-ease he squred my pay away no dramas .
  10. You don't know how long until I will be able to register with ArmyNet?

Thanks for the number