AGC DZ FLASH/TRF

Sorry if this has been asked but:

Is one coming out?

Will it be the same for all AGC? (or different SPS/ETS etc)

Can you wear another TRF if you were originally in a different corps?

O

Been done to death already mate

SPS TRF

Outstanding said:
So I serached this out and found it. It doesn't say when these will be issued - any info?
Already issued to most AGC subunits mate. I believe everyone is meant to be wearing the AGC ones prior to April.

April you say? Well my next job in the summer involves civvies for 2 years so I'll forgive them for any slight delay in the rollout. Maybe they're waiting to see if any RAF/RN clerical badge implementation falls over first yuk yuk! :lol: :lol:

Just had a chat with the SPS WO1 at work and seems that most branch TRF's have been issued at a scale of 5 per soldier. MPGS, MPS, ALS have all been done, ETS and SPS have yet to be issued. Alledgedly the date of April still stands although he said what the lads haven't got the lads can't wear. Hope this helps

Seems that the SPS won't be wearing them yet then mate. I've seen the MPS, ALS and MPGS (Drove past the MPGS this morning!) all wearing their's and of course RMP haven't changed. SPS doing their own thing again :)

Outstanding said:
MPs declaring UDI - cant we cahrge them?
They'd get off on a technicality, with the whole case collapsing because they'd been 'cahrged' and not charged. Sorry :wink:

It is red and blue backing with the letters SPS on it and worn on the right arm ten centimetres from the shoulder seam. You also get issued two rank slides with SPS on them. Hope this helps.

Outstanding said:

Is one coming out?

TRF'S & Rank slides have started to be issued. both are free unless your not in the Assoc then you have to pay for your Rank slide. My Bn have got ours (NICE !!!). You cannot wear anyother TRF.

crazyk said:
Outstanding said:

Is one coming out?

TRF'S & Rank slides have started to be issued. both are free unless your not in the Assoc then you have to pay for your Rank slide. My Bn have got ours (NICE !!!). You cannot wear anyother TRF.
Thanks all present and TRF'ed up now!!