Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by poes, Dec 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would love a bit of input in order to try and clarify a GREY AREA when pay etc goes wrong and its all due to Glasgow and the AGC are never at fault.

this may be the case but i suspect not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........
  2. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Would you like to try that again, and this time send in clear?
  3. SW, Why don't you just throw these to the arrse hole? Its been done to death over the years and is AGC baiting. If the bloke had gonads, he'd sort any probs he had with the AGC Det Sgt, however having no nuts what so ever, you come on arrse and spout off about clerks.

SW, start bunging them to the arrse hole.
  4. I think that you have misread the msg. the prob is that the agc at my place have no gonads and therefore live in a foreign land.....not the land of sorting the blokes pay etc out.............just blame glasgow !!............................or is it glasgow ??????.....................this is my point.

i ask for input. please refer to punctuation of the english language and you will quickly see that this is not a statement....ponti !!

5., I agree with SW. Let's not get into a petty argument over punctuation (prob, msg etc FFS, it doesn't take long to type the whole word).

What specifically is the problem, and perhaps an informed source will offer you suitable advice.
  6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I think more water with it might be in order.
    WTF is the complaint?
    Oh and it's AGC (with capitals) comprendi?
  7. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

So what input do you want poes? Other than claiming the AGC Detachment at your unit is sh1t, do you actually have any constructive point to make?
  8. yes the AGC DET IS SH1T BUT IS THAT JUST YHE BLOKES PERCEPTION OR IS GLASGOW TO BLAME FOR A LOT OF THE FXCK UPS ????????????????????????????????????????????

DOES SOMEONE kNOW ????????????
  9. He said AGC is in capitals, not the entire post.

In an attempt to answer your question:

Sometimes. (Sometimes it's the clerks fault. Sometimes it's APC Glasgow's fault and sometimes it's your fault).

Take your pick.
  10. At present the drill is:

a. Send important document to AFPAA,

b. They deny ever having got it when you phone up to find out why it was not actioned.

c. So fax a copy to AFPAA.

d. Go back to para b

e. Fax it again, put THIRD Reminder on fax.

f. Go back to para b.

g. Phone again see if you can get hold of a Team Leader and persuade them to stand by the fax whilst you send it to them for the fourth time.

h. Occurrance gets actioned!

Just imagine how long this takes :x
  11. at last....................thanks paymaster !!

12. Paymaster,

As I have a mild interest in all things pertaining to the current performance of AFPAA could you please tell me, if possible, the location where the faxes are being sent, e.g Glasgow, Innsworth, Blackpool or Centurion (Portsmouth),

13. Faxes disappear on a regular basis when sent to Glasgow - even when confirming which number is currently up and running!!
  14. If this is the case, why cant business be done by Signal? That way, they cant claim non-receipt (and there is an investigative process in place if they do).

Making out some templates that deal with the most common work shouldn't be too difficult, or do APC Glasgow deny you communicating with them via Signal?
  15. I sent a fax to Glasgow about 3 weeks ago, I spoke to the intended recipient about 3 hours later, he confirmed he had recieved it. The next week I phoned up to check on progress, he denied ever having recieved it!! When I mentioned that I spoke to him, and he said he had said fax, his reply was - it must have been someone else - you english can't tell who you are speaking to as we are all scottish and sound the same to you.

I was trying to climb down the phone line at this comment :evil:

Worse thing to ever happen was to take Mil Clerks out of RPO's.