AGAI

Discussion in 'Military Discipline' started by hogstable, Aug 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been awarded an AGAI for disobeying a direct order in reopening a bar when it should have been closed. Fair one and I am not complaining. I was wondering what other AGAIs have been given out that you think yeh I know.

Over to you.

2. getting the sack.

3. I will never agai anyone :D
    its head or gut 8O
    take it or leave it :twisted:

4. i know that he is telling the truth here gents/doris' 8) 8) 8) 8)

5. No I was curious about the offences, eg punching out a tosser,

6. As with all things military the offence is getting caught.

7. ain't that the trurth :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

8. One of my soapy's missed a dental or something and the badge was making ME AGAI him but as much as i hate to agree with heart stopper that may have been a bit harsh but i managed to weasel him out of the shit and gave him shit jobs

9. Hey Big J,

Didn't know you got AGAI'd for the bar episode - Tossa's. Is that why you handed the bar over to Crap G?

10. I've been AGAID a few times. Not turning up to a dental appointment being the last.

Trying to fight my case with the SSM didn't do no good either.

11. My old badge used to get fed up with the Med Centre sending snotty memos around saying how much time had been wasted by guys missing appointments so he sent a memo to the med centre saying how much of his blokes time had been wasted because the doctor was running late etc. I think the med centre wasted more of our time than we did theirs.

12. The Razz Man threatened to AGAI me if he saw me carrying a daysack around camp which wasn't green in colour - WTF is all that about!

Needless to say I didn't have a green one at that time and was not walking about with rocket pouches so went to the local M&S and got a green carrier bag and adapted it to cover my blue Berghaus - got a detail as duty driver for being a cocky c*nt, but was worth the giggle when turning up on parade. :twisted: