AGAI problem

Please help

Despite me knowing that somebody considerably higher up the food chain knows exactly who I am, I've not only been posting made up stuff about him but, in an attempt to impress the Big Boys, sent some PMs. ( obviously, if I send details about him giving away his PERSEC, he'll never guess where it came from. )

Now, it seems that the Big Boys also think I'm a bit silly and the person concerned has seen them.

Problem is, I know he knows who I am, but I juuuuuust cannot keep my mouth shut. He'll be in Cyprus as PRT with me very soon, as well.

Now, I might just POSSIBLY have confirmed who I am when I sent him a PM correcting the spelling of my name

Should I just carry on, and deny everything in Cyprus? Or should I pretend that he is trying to get me taken off HERRICK, because that'll sound good.

Please help.

Boxy

GCM
Oh dear, what stuff did you make up about him we're all dying to hear.......

Well, its not as if this is real is it? I mean, what I publish to the world stays published to the world, ike being in a pub.

Innit?

have you been borrowing medals again

telec

Old-Salt
Howabout you two schedule a time and a car park and settle your differences?

Sounds like some sort of lover's tiff to me. Why don't you two just book a hotel room & work all your frustrations out?

Alternatively you could both grow up & stop gobbing off on here - clearly neither of you has the sense of humour for it.

I wouldn't worry about your ID, it was posted in plain English when that bloke from your unit posted your name & rank and unit and said you were a knob , in a new thread, before it was deleted.

Please help

Despite me knowing that somebody considerably higher up the food chain knows exactly who I am, I've not only been posting made up stuff about him but, in an attempt to impress the Big Boys, sent some PMs. ( obviously, if I send details about him giving away his PERSEC, he'll never guess where it came from. )

Now, it seems that the Big Boys also think I'm a bit silly and the person concerned has seen them.

Problem is, I know he knows who I am, but I juuuuuust cannot keep my mouth shut. He'll be in Cyprus as PRT with me very soon, as well.

Now, I might just POSSIBLY have confirmed who I am when I sent him a PM correcting the spelling of my name

Should I just carry on, and deny everything in Cyprus? Or should I pretend that he is trying to get me taken off HERRICK, because that'll sound good.

Please help.

For a WO2, you are an almighty penis. In fact, a ******* disgrace to the TA......and that really is saying something

Has he been promoted then? The bloke from his unit gave his rank as SSGT

Wonders never cease

OK, he said CSGT, I was just reverting to type.

I can repeat what he wrote if you want me to, then you can tell us if he was wrong?

I wouldn't worry about your ID, it was posted in plain English when that bloke from your unit posted your name & rank and unit and said you were a knob , in a new thread, before it was deleted.

Does calling Bravo Bravo a knob count as abuse, fair comment, or a statement of the obvious?

unledjv.jpg

Bravo Bravo.......... De kit asap, you truly are an embarrassment.

If you have an issue, pull him to one side and welly him with a flick hammer.

Either way, grow up you cringeworthy blob of discharge

unledjv.jpg

Bravo Bravo.......... De kit asap, you truly are an embarrassment.

If you have an issue, pull him to one side and welly him with a flick hammer.

Either way, grow up you cringeworthy blob of discharge

What ******* weirdo straightens his pubes? Well apart from the tour dodger in the pic.

Just when I thought Bravo_Bravo couldn't be as bad as everyone says he is - he posts this and proves me wrong.

Which makes me a bad judge of character and Bravo_Bravo a doppelkúnt.

tomorrows challenge is to call someone a doppelkunt

tomorrows challenge is to call someone a doppelkunt

I just phoned the wife just so I could use it when she uttered something bone. Cow didn't do or say anything that warrented it. The doppelkunt bitch.

Latest Threads