AGAI awards

Discussion in 'Military Discipline' started by Colonick, Jul 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Firstly, apologies for such a dull post but without a copy of AGAI 67 to hand I thought I'd ask here.

Under a Minor Administritive Action what is the maximum amount of time on extra duties that can be awarded?

2. 5 extra duties maximum

3. Thanks, is there a limit to the actual hours spent on the extra duties?

4. Extra duty is one comparable to the crime, however 5 can't be issued out for first offence you have to start at 1 etc etc...... so miss a duty first time 1 extra of the same duty!

late for work 1 x works parade

bad order 1 x show parade!

5. OK, so 3 x 48hr duties for minor insubordination is a tad over the top then?

6. msr

msr LE

You can get AGAI 67 from armynet.

And to answer your last question. Take it on the chin.

msr

7. Thats the trouble with crows, if I had gobbed off I would have got knocked about like a rag doll! You little ******* do it and moan about some ******* duties, if you don't like it ??? then dont gob off you cnut! Man Up and Shut Up in future, no **** off and grow a pair

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh and by the way insubordination is quite a serious charge under AA1955, lucky you aint going in front of the old man as it is a PREVELANT offence... too crowy to even know what that means is my guess!

10. No, it's the army reminding you that you're in a disciplined organisation, not the boy scouts. Perhaps you should learn from it before your big mouth earns you an awful lot of concurrent 24hr shifts in the glasshouse.

11. What the fuck are you on about you raving deskbound civvie lunatic, crow I am not, little fucker I am not. Now grab your zimmer and hobble off, your colostomy bag obviously needs venting because the shite is bubbling out your mouth. :roll:

12. Oh no, a simple question and all the loons that lurk in the cobwebs of arrse suddenly spit their Werthers out . . . please bore off.

13. What a bunch of absolute tits, I'm not even going to bother looking at this thread any more you disgust me.

14. The last three posts show exactly the kind of behaviour that got you ADAI'd oh little crow.

15. yes 3x48hr duties is well over the top and you have every right to contest it, however it will only go upto the SSM who will usually agree with the award!

the system is flawed and misused by the old fudders who have no grip on reality anymore!