AGAI awards

Firstly, apologies for such a dull post but without a copy of AGAI 67 to hand I thought I'd ask here.

Under a Minor Administritive Action what is the maximum amount of time on extra duties that can be awarded?

Extra duty is one comparable to the crime, however 5 can't be issued out for first offence you have to start at 1 etc etc...... so miss a duty first time 1 extra of the same duty!

late for work 1 x works parade

bad order 1 x show parade!

OK, so 3 x 48hr duties for minor insubordination is a tad over the top then?

Colonick said:
Firstly, apologies for such a dull post but without a copy of AGAI 67 to hand I thought I'd ask here.

Under a Minor Administritive Action what is the maximum amount of time on extra duties that can be awarded?
You can get AGAI 67 from armynet.

And to answer your last question. Take it on the chin.

msr

Thats the trouble with crows, if I had gobbed off I would have got knocked about like a rag doll! You little ******* do it and moan about some ******* duties, if you don't like it ??? then dont gob off you cnut! Man Up and Shut Up in future, no **** off and grow a pair

Oh and by the way insubordination is quite a serious charge under AA1955, lucky you aint going in front of the old man as it is a PREVELANT offence... too crowy to even know what that means is my guess!

Colonick said:
No, it's the army reminding you that you're in a disciplined organisation, not the boy scouts. Perhaps you should learn from it before your big mouth earns you an awful lot of concurrent 24hr shifts in the glasshouse.

Thomothehun said:
Thats the trouble with crows, if I had gobbed off I would have got knocked about like a rag doll! You little ******* do it and moan about some * duties, if you don't like it ??? then dont gob off you cnut! Man Up and Shut Up in future, no * off and grow a pair
What the fuck are you on about you raving deskbound civvie lunatic, crow I am not, little fucker I am not. Now grab your zimmer and hobble off, your colostomy bag obviously needs venting because the shite is bubbling out your mouth. :roll:

Bravo_Zulu said:
Colonick said:
No, it's the army reminding you that you're in a disciplined organisation, not the boy scouts. Perhaps you should learn from it before your big mouth earns you an awful lot of concurrent 24hr shifts in the glasshouse.
Oh no, a simple question and all the loons that lurk in the cobwebs of arrse suddenly spit their Werthers out . . . please bore off.

What a bunch of absolute tits, I'm not even going to bother looking at this thread any more you disgust me.

The last three posts show exactly the kind of behaviour that got you ADAI'd oh little crow.

yes 3x48hr duties is well over the top and you have every right to contest it, however it will only go upto the SSM who will usually agree with the award!

the system is flawed and misused by the old fudders who have no grip on reality anymore!

Colonick said:
Bravo_Zulu said:
Colonick said:
Oh no, a simple question and all the loons that lurk in the cobwebs of arrse suddenly spit their Werthers out . . . please bore off.
If you're as gobby in person as you are over the internet then I'm beginning to understand why you've got so many extras...

the old system used with AGAI works well however you need to be willing to esculate the subsequent AGAI action if the offender persists
dirty job in own time is far worse than a show parade
show parade
fatigue 4 hrs duration
then amounts of fatigues
then on from there
also a point to note
warning 3 month bender for not passing pft then official warning with subsequent 3 months to achieve pass
6 months down the line your service can be terminated as you are contracted to forfill your side ie pass all mandatory physical tests
so!! knuckle down get on with it especialy you fat fcukcers!!!

Poor old you. That's well over the top. Can't they just give you the day off to ponder what you have done and then return to your unit a better person.

I think you would make a great addition to my unit. We are going on the Ranges next week and we always need more figure 11's.

Ready...Aim...Fire...no more AGAI's. Feckin man up fella and watch the news.

Colonick said:

'AGAI 67 Minor Sanction' now replaced with JSP 833....not that much different but current and more accurate for your answer.

Haymaker said:
Colonick said:

'AGAI 67 Minor Sanction' now replaced with JSP 833....not that much different but current and more accurate for your answer.
Beg to differ - new version of AGAI 67 just issued - JSP 833 is for use at Joint service units - AGAI 67 is still valid for the Army.

PW

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
western AGC, RAPTC and SASC 144
S The Intelligence Cell 24
msr The Intelligence Cell 29