AGAI against me

Hi there,

Just a quick question, I missed a rehab appointment and from that I got times 2 guard duty. To me that is a lot for missing one appointment and it’s the first time I’ve missed any sort of appointment.

Can anyone help
Many Thanks

Hi there,

Just a quick question, I missed a rehab appointment and from that I got times 2 guard duty. To me that is a lot for missing one appointment and it’s the first time I’ve missed any sort of appointment.

Can anyone help
Many Thanks
I suggest buying a calendar.

That’s not the point I’m trying to make. I’m asking does The punishment fit the crime or is it to harsh
Sounds about right, you wasted the physios staff time, now they will waste yours.
Although I dont think you are supposed to get guard duties unless you **** up on guard.

That’s not the point I’m trying to make. I’m asking does The punishment fit the crime or is it to harsh
Depends on the reason for missing the appointment and the costs associated with having to reschedule as well as your discipline record. If you are the Unit Admin Biff then I would suggest you got off lightly. If not, perhaps the seemily harsh punishment will focus your mind in future.

In my opinion, two guard duties is not that harsh. They are not difficult, you get some down time and can't be dicked for much else.

Sounds about right, you wasted the physios staff time, now they will waste yours.
Although I dont think you are supposed to get guard duties unless you **** up on guard.
By that thinking @Darren247 should be having extra Physio.:)

Take it on the chin, stop whining and crack on.
You fucked up, you could have been hit in the pocket rather than 2 ectra duties.
Suck it up sweet cheeks.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Two extra duties. You get to do an activity twice extra that you might get twice in a month anyway. Somebody who turned up as ordered doesn't. Yes it's a ballache, but in the scale of things it isn't particularly onerous.

I'd suggest you got off lightly. If you ever do it again, you won't have learned.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Suggest you get used to unfair punishments if you are staying in the army
Why's that?

Are you going to tell us some of your dreadful experiences where you were unfairly punished? Was the block WiFi removed or something?

Hi there,

Can anyone help
Many Thanks
I got seven days RoPs for missing a dentists appointment

Hope this helps

Suggest you get used to unfair punishments if you are staying in the army
The only one suggesting that the sanction was unfair is the OP. And you.

You, with detailed knowledge of the circumstances, know that he was dealt with unfairly.

You'll also advise him on how to work his way through JSP 831?

B42T

LE
Hardly the end of the world is it.
I got every weekend Ord Cpl for 6 months for ******* up. Got about 2/3rds through that before they pulled me off it cos I never whined, then promptly got sent on Brecon 2. What joy.
I passed mind, even though I hated every second of it.
This was in the late 80s mind.

Hi there,

Can anyone help
Many Thanks
Sort out your personal admin. I frequently have missed appointments at my Med Cen due to people not organising their own lives. It is your health, take responsibility for it. You also to need to remain fit/get upgraded to be operationally effective (your job). It is also a place of duty to attend if you have an appointment hence the AGAI. That was an appointment you wasted that someone else could really have needed who care about their own health and wants to get back on to their career. Now get yourself to stores to get a brain, a diary, a sense of personal responsibility and book yourself in to the well woman clinic for being a C**t.

Phone a no win, no fee lawyer.

morsk

LE
Life is full of disappointments ain't it. Annex C to AGAI 67 says:

1. The sanctions available following the deciding of a Minor Administrative case are:
Blah blah blah
b. Extra Tasks or Duties - no more than 5 per failing. An individual may be required to carry out tasks in addition to his normal duties in order to emphasise the efficient performance of those duties. The additional task or duty nominated must be of the same nature as the duty in which the individual failed. Which guard isnt.

What you should have got, only in my opinion, is:
a. Report Back Muster/Parades - no more than 5 per failing. An individual may be required to report back at a specific place and time in order to emphasise good time keeping and to ensure equipment and clothing is at a suitable state of upkeep and maintenance

However, its only two guard duties. Suck it up buttercup, or, take it up with your CoC and see how many friends you make/how good your SJAR is/how many other duties you get 'selected' for/see how many courses you go on.... shall I go on or do you get my drift?

Mag on, Stag on.

Edited to add, don't quote me. I am not a clerk or an SME

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer