• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

agai 67

#1
can a reviewing officer increase a punishment for minor sanctions

and when given extra duties how long have i got to serve them

manny thanks
 
#2
Take the punishment like a man you weasely little fucktard, and if you're lucky the extras will be completed by Xmas. If the rest of your unit is lucky, you'll be stagging on through to New Year's. I hope the latter is the case, that way you can contribute to your unit for a change, and will have ample opportunity to consider your "can I get out of it by playing the Barrack room lawyer" attitude.

What's the matter, did someone tell you that you've got rights?

Now go away.
 
#3
And yes, the reviewing Officer CAN increase punishment. Don't question your superiors, they'll fcuking garotte you.
 
#4
Themanwho said:
Take the punishment like a man you weasely little fucktard, and if you're lucky the extras will be completed by Xmas. If the rest of your unit is lucky, you'll be stagging on through to New Year's. I hope the latter is the case, that way you can contribute to your unit for a change, and will have ample opportunity to consider your "can I get out of it by playing the Barrack room lawyer" attitude.

What's the matter, did someone tell you that you've got rights?

Now go away.
You cnut!

How fcuking dare you sit on the fence at a time like this. Now respond again and tell him what you really think. Like this:


HAHA You're going to be stagging on over christmas!
 
#5
Hang on, I've just been Waah'd havent I? Nobody with any common sense would post this in the NAAFI.

Bugger.
 
#7
If i hve got like 10 extras over chrimbo, can i like do part of them before and part after. dont mind doing the new year as i hate drinking its the chrimbo bit, i want to go home.
 

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
#8
That's a bit mean spirited isn't it Junky? You asked a question and received an answer. What's you problem?

What was your crime, what was your punishment, and what was it increased to?
 
#9
Take no notice of the nasty man

if you can not cope with it have a word with your barrack room lawyer i am sure that they will sort the problem out and offer you some sound advice or alternatively you can take the punishment and get on with it, what organisation do you think you volunteered to join. You cnut.
 
#11
needforspeed said:
Take no notice of the nasty man

if you can not cope with it have a word with your barrack room lawyer i am sure that they will sort the problem out and offer you some sound advice or alternatively you can take the punishment and get on with it, what organisation do you think you volunteered to join. You cnut.
Oooh do you feel all manly and assertive now?

I bet you got a chubb on just typing it you naughty little NFS :wink:
 
#12
junkfood said:
can a reviewing officer increase a punishment for minor sanctions

and when given extra duties how long have i got to serve them

manny thanks
"manny thanks" Taking liberties with the Queens English Eh! Parade behind the guard tonight in best kit and show your spelling.

In my day you would have been flogged, of course this was all trees here back then, and my puttees went all the way up to my neck.
 
#13
Themanwho said:
Take the punishment like a man you weasely little fucktard, and if you're lucky the extras will be completed by Xmas. If the rest of your unit is lucky, you'll be stagging on through to New Year's. I hope the latter is the case, that way you can contribute to your unit for a change, and will have ample opportunity to consider your "can I get out of it by playing the Barrack room lawyer" attitude.

What's the matter, did someone tell you that you've got rights?

Now go away.
well said that man.

if you can't do the time ..... dont do the crime ... etc and all the rest of the bllox

take it on the chin
 
#14
junkfood said:
bunch of ****
Oh I don't know, we've not just been AGAI'd 5 weeks before Christmas. Looser. :roll:
 
#15
junkfood said:
can a reviewing officer increase a punishment for minor sanctions
No, the Reviewing Officers' options are to uphold, mitigate or quash the award. (AGAI 67, Annex C, Para 20).


junkfood said:
and when given extra duties how long have i got to serve them
They can be served when the awarding commander decides, normally within 7 days. (AGAI 67, Annex C, Para 19).
 
#16
If you want to get out of it just parade naked with a pillow case encased in the crevice of your buttocks.

Start doing drill with a broomstick and ask where Enrico is now serving. Should get you out of all duties and have a few relaxing chats with the padre.
 
#17
In my day you thought yourself lucky if you got death.

Poncy welfare state fu'cked that up. It did me no harm. We had nout as kids and we were glad of that. Savage beatings and diptheria were all we had to look forward too. They taught us the three R's back then: Ringworm, Rickets and Run its the rentman!
 
#18
On the first day of christmas, my CO gave to me, A paintbrush and mop, long stag rosta and a lesson on how to make teaaaaa......
 
#19
Whats all this AGAI sh1te ? is it a reincarnation of the 252 ? And why do you have to go in front of the old man to cop extras ? Is the Army not paid 24/7 anymore ? If you feck up you copped extras , they were dished out like confetti by troopys , you just accepted your mistake & got on with it . Knowing damn well not to screw up again. I got 2 extras for parading with only one eyebrow after a heavy weekend in the Sqn bar as a young nig. Whats junkfoods problem ffs ???

LT
 
#20
On the second day of Christsmas the guard commander gave to me:-

Four extra stags, one usless waterproof and taught me how to make NATO coffeeeeeeeee..
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top