Agai 67?

Discussion in 'Military Discipline' started by greenmachine, Jan 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what do you think of the new Agai system? i would much prefer being taken round the side of the garages and given a kicking for fcuking up.
  2. Give us a grid then.
  3. So your an admin case then. Allways fcuking up. Aye, tell us what garages then! :)
  4. no i never fcuk up im the no one wouldd dare try to give me a kicking
  5. plus i thought this was a forum not a smarmy remark chat site?
  6. Is greenmachine overdue MEI?

Fetch me a 12" adjustable..
  7. Are you for real?

At present approximately 13000 people ( ARRSE members ) are wanting to kick the craphat out of you. In fact, if your mother reads this she'll want a slice of the action too.

You utter cnut.

8. Wanna bet
  9. Apparently there are WOI's within the Core that have found this a useful tool to bully people into doing what they want.
    Gone are the days of giving an order and having it carried out, it seems to be, do it or I will agai you.
  10. Hard core not Corps
  11. Is that because you are a compensation claim waiting to happen, or because you would talk their glass eyes to sleep trying to find an excuse for them not to? :D
  12. Course you are. I diagnose a 20l water jerry can to the head whilst I attempt to pass it to you from the top of a 43. Job sorted and no kicking involved!!!!!!!!!

However I would certainly AGAI you for your spelling efforts and lack of grammer.
  13. Please tell me you're being ironic! :D
  14. Is this the queue STG?
  15. Ladies, ladies handbags please. 8O