Agai 67?

greenmachine said:
what do you think of the new Agai system? i would much prefer being taken round the side of the garages and given a kicking for fcuking up.
So your an admin case then. Allways fcuking up. Aye, tell us what garages then! :)

greenmachine said:
no i never fcuk up im the no one wouldd dare try to give me a kicking
Are you for real?

At present approximately 13000 people ( ARRSE members ) are wanting to kick the craphat out of you. In fact, if your mother reads this she'll want a slice of the action too.

You utter cnut.

greenmachine said:

Wanna bet

Apparently there are WOI's within the Core that have found this a useful tool to bully people into doing what they want.
Gone are the days of giving an order and having it carried out, it seems to be, do it or I will agai you.

Hard core not Corps

greenmachine said:
Is that because you are a compensation claim waiting to happen, or because you would talk their glass eyes to sleep trying to find an excuse for them not to? :D

greenmachine said:
Course you are. I diagnose a 20l water jerry can to the head whilst I attempt to pass it to you from the top of a 43. Job sorted and no kicking involved!!!!!!!!!

However I would certainly AGAI you for your spelling efforts and lack of grammer.

Ladies, ladies handbags please. 8O

You say you'd rather have a kicking, but I bet you'd change your mind as soon as you hear the 'ker-ching' on a legal advert. 'Have you been injured at work or given a slap round the side of the garages, call the national accident helpline".

AGAI67. You are not entitled to military legal help when you are the victim of a disciplinary and guess what, when you put in a redress against the perpetrator, you are not entitled to military legal aid again. Talk about a stitch up. If you are up on an AGAI67, then get civvy legal advice.

I don't think legal advice would help you for AGAI Action. Its internal administrative action to sort out short comings in training and minor inabilites to do things correctly. In fact its not even legal action against you. There is no requirement to find you guilty in fact you can awarded a punishment/corrective training based on the probability that you did in fact not do something correctly (like be obedient to Part 1 Orders). Good luck finding a solictor to stand and fight your corner and enjoy the bill at the end when he turns around and says there is nothing he/she can do for you.