AGAI 67

Discussion in 'Military Discipline' started by Fatbadge, Feb 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a load of ****!! No, really!!

JNCOs dishing out AGAIs by the bookfull, It's pathetic!!

An issuing of an AGAI 67 against a Sapper is just another sign that a JNCO is not doing their job in leading their men!

:!: Get a grip!!! It's not a competition.

Discuss..... :wink:

2. I was told that you can charge a soldier for turning up on first parade with a banana in their pocket...

...Is this true?? :lol:

3. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Charged? I've had people flogged for less.

4. The AGAI 67 procedure has brought about an increased level of abusing ones position with JNCO's seeing who can 67 the most soldiers ?

This is a tadge bit pathetic ? In our Regiment it has been structured so that for the initial 3 months the SSM's and OC's still have the final say on completion of the 67 so as to stop these minor infringements.

5. Seemingly so. Also apparent is the fact that there seems to be a need to be seen AGAIing lads in order to been seen doing things for JNCO's CR's sake...

Im threaders with the whole idea. Sack AGAI, lets go back to FD-ing offenders.

6. Yes i agree with the fatbadges's comment about FD!!!! It is something the army nowadays is very much lacking in! I remember some of the pastings i have had! But when you look at the state of the lads coming through some of us would be up for murder within a short time! I guess AGAI 67 is a good example of the army trying to retain some dicipline! Personally i have had no drama's with it but i know some weasles will take advantage of it! Thats where a bit of responsibility comes in and looking out for each other!