AGAI 67 - Major or Minor admin action?

Discussion in 'Military Discipline' started by captain planet, Jun 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gentlemen,

I am in a bit of a pickle. I got in trouble with the police over six months ago and was arrested for suspected possesion of a controlled substance. The police investigation is still ongoing but after a good chat with my solicitor he seems to think the charges will be dropped.

I was submitted for CDT shortly after the arrest and results were inconclusive. The CoC informed me that no action would be taken by them until the civil proceedings have finished, but they failed to inform me which action is LIKELY to be taken.

This lead to me digging around the AGAI 67 manual. I can clearly see that if I receive so much as a Caution from the police regarding this matter, discharge is the only option. The grey area is if the charges are dropped, what is going to or likely to happen?

No previous discipline problems, sheet is whiter that white.
    Served 10 years, Rank, SGT

Input appreciated!

2. So.....what did they catch you with?

3. What did 'your mate' ask you to hold for a while? :)

4. Surely the police now have to prove it was yours? Was it yours? What did you tell the police?

5. Benzos are not illegal... If you have a prescription for it :) (Quite useful for date rape on some people apparently.)

Seems like a case of pick a better place to go to next time.

If it wasn't in your possession then you shouldn't have anything to worry about - unless your mate is saying it was yours.

6. Did you wake up at your mates with a sore hoop?

• Like Like x 1
  7. You must come from a right posh part of town! :)

8. Are you sure? I know someone who got caution and got little more than a slap on the wrist. Although he isn't a druggy

9. It doesn't have to be clear cut, they will just apply the service test to decide if AGAI action is applicable.

10. Are you trying to imply that taking an illegal drug in a mate house causing you to end up in hospital for 6 days and having got the old bill involved will fail the service test?

11. Don't accept a caution then

12. Depends how fat the OP is. :wink:

13. Captain planet, Can I just enquire if you are a heemasex?

Not that I've got a problem with that because I don't want the padre getting all outraged.

14. hang him, hang him i say!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. HHH

HHH LE

You shouldn't have took it in the first place, then you wouldn't have this problem.
    You say you're a Sgt. great example you've set.
    As they say....tough shit!