AGAI 67 Major Action

Hi all

Ive been a bit of a tit and been warned off for major agai action. Nothing illegal, just a minor bit of "social misconduct". I've been told to expect a sanction at the lower end of the scale - formal interview or letter of censure

My question is I know a letter of censure carries a regi entry for 3-5 years but dose it stay on your record forever when it comes to LSGC etc?

Thanks

spill the beans, what have you been up to ?

LSCG is only for those who don't get caught. It won't change your life if you don't get one and, even if you do have a regy entry, you may still be able to get one on appeal at a later date. I would imagine that it depends a lot on how much time you've served compared to the length of time until you're due to receive it. If you've only put in a couple of years then, by the time you're due to receive it, you may have done enough time as a good boy to prove you're worth it. However, if you've done 14 years then I don't think you've got much of a chance. It's just something else to polish anyway.

Having received a major sanction and letter of censure for social misconduct it does affect LS&GC but as it's only on your record for a bit it shouldn't hold your career back UNLESS you are about to promote or would promote in the next 3 years and then ur fked!