AGAI 67 and Discipline of Officers

Now that AGAI 67 has been in place for a few months, I was wondering if any officer had receieved an AGAI 67 from a fellow Officer. Particuarly interested in either Capt / Maj ranks who have been AGAIed by Adjts or OC's.
Is it working and, if so, what sort of punishments have been given out?

hurryupandwait said:
Now that AGAI 67 has been in place for a few months, I was wondering if any officer had receieved an AGAI 67 from a fellow Officer.
Several have - it's an impartial system.

hurryupandwait said:
Particuarly interested in either Capt / Maj ranks who have been AGAIed by Adjts or OC's.
Yes several - it's an impartial system.

hurryupandwait said:
Is it working and, if so, what sort of punishments have been given out?
It is working - it has just been amended and refined - and we now have a very good impartial system.

If you want to know anything else, you should either go to PS2(A) or wait for some numpty to post the detail of an actual disciplinary occurrence on here.

Captain_Crusty

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Calypso said:
If you want to know anything else, wait for some numpty to post the detail of an actual disciplinary occurrence on here.
Come on - don't spoil the fun - that's exactly what we want somebody to do!

:lol:

Since AGAI 67 isn't disciplinary action, no one has been disciplined using AGAI 67.

I can tell you that every oficer that has had administrative action taken against him correctly has done so under AGAI 67. I think the sorts of sanctions meted out are the ones in the book.

Why encourage someone to tell their stories here when they can make them up and sell them to The Sun?