AFV 436

#5
If you're going to drive it Track, i'm off to New Zealand. I'm sure all your cases of tiller lock were just to satisfy your desire to crush Boxhead's cars. Oh f*ck it, buy the thing old boy!!
 
#8
Have you not highlighted the benefits to the other half.

1. All that room in the back for shopping.
2. No worries with where to park when you go shopping
3. You cant hear the kids winging in the back.

Sounds like a good deal :D
 
#9
speckygeek said:
Have you not highlighted the benefits to the other half.

1. All that room in the back for shopping.
2. No worries with where to park when you go shopping
3. You cant hear the kids winging in the back.

Sounds like a good deal :D
Just showed it Mrs Ex_STAB.

Mrs. ES: "Oh, a tank."
ES: "It's not a tank, it's an APC. It's got seats for eight of our mates. Look we could turn it into a camper."
Mrs. ES: "Ha! Armoured shagpad!"

Yes I can have it. Sadly we can't afford it.... :(

Does look in far better nick than any I've ever seen.
 
#10
blackrat_scaleyback said:
Detonator said:
Track_Link said:
I've just noticed he say's it runs and drives well - that'd be a facking first
Seconded! Also, thats a 432, not a 436. :roll:
Typical Oscar troop vehicle recognition
I will stick in a shagged box and write 353 on it. Hey presto FFR - 436 (with no comms - shock me)
 
#11
blackrat_scaleyback said:
If you're going to drive it Track, i'm off to New Zealand. I'm sure all your cases of tiller lock were just to satisfy your desire to crush Boxhead's cars. Oh f*ck it, buy the thing old boy!!
Let's be fair I only crashed twice in four long years... And neither were my fault. I mean who builds a greenhouse next to a road that armour drives down.
 

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
#13
you cant take it dogging though ,no windows to look through :twisted:
 
#14
DieHard said:
you cant take it dogging though ,no windows to look through :twisted:
You could leave the little one on the back door open. All the pervs fighting for a viewing!

Best bit, you could have the BV on while having a quicky.
 
#15
Have you tried Direct Line for an insurance quote yet? Don't forget to put the Mrs on as a named driver!!
 

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
#16
onI can just imagine the direct line salesperson,
Hello direct line can i help you?
oh yes i would like a qoute please
yes sir whats the mke and model
er its a 432 diesel
is it a 2,4,r five door car sir,
er its got a couple of hatches and a big door
has it got an alarm sir
no but i can rig up a gimpy on it though
I would love to listen to the insurance quote
 
#17
1 x divorce = half a house and endless maintenance payments
1 x 432 = 7 and a half grand

the satisfaction of crushing her under the tracks


Fcuking priceless
 
#18
Good to see one of the old buses again eh? :D

I hated helping the REME fcuk about with the bloody engines and a thrown track was a real pain in the arrse.

I say buy it and loose whatever you have left for hair and money mate.... I'm skint and me hairs on its last legs... :roll: :oops:
 
#19
smoojalooge said:
1 x divorce = half a house and endless maintenance payments
1 x 432 = 7 and a half grand

the satisfaction of crushing her under the tracks


Fcuking priceless
I laughed so hard at this - I fell off me chair!!!
 
#20
Mrs Track_Link has played the no-shagging card...

Which is annoying coz I was gonna buy it - then email pimp my ride. What a lost opportunity
 

Latest Threads

Top