Afternoon drinky

CQMS said:
30 mins to go before knock off and i'm off for an afternoon sesh. Anyone else fancy a pint (or 10)?
Only if you're buying :wink: I reckon this will end up in the hole in 5,4,3...........

It's Friday, if you are not going out for a drink, you are either married, on tour, or a poor excuse of a human being.

Myself, I had to wait until 0900 until the long haired CO went to work before I could open my first heineken, and I felt like I was letting myself down.

Weekends haven't been the same in the Indoubitabley home since I found a local supermarket that sells Warsteiner.

indoubitabley said:
It's Friday, if you are not going out for a drink, you are either married, on tour, or a poor excuse of a human being.

Myself, I had to wait until 0900 until the long haired CO went to work before I could open my first heineken, and I felt like I was letting myself down.

Weekends haven't been the same in the Indoubitabley home since I found a local supermarket that sells Warsteiner.[/quote]

I'm sipping my first one now :D

I've a mate in Reigate. Not bad there. Not been out in Banstead though.

not finishing de-robing till 7pm :eek:(

having just typed that, the lovely security guards have just brough us 3 bottles of white and 3 bottles of red left over from the graduation cermonies.............happy days

Mr_Deputy said:
smudge67 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
smudge67 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Where??
Where?

...is this a real question?

Café ..XX.. I think - its being organised by some friends of friends.
I meant.....where is Banstead??

That was a joke ;)
Oh right. Like that is it? Where is Banstead? I suggest you look on a feckin MAP...I had to! Very small town indeed but not bad for pubs I think.

that was a joke too... :wink:
I used to drink in Banstead when my brother lived there, seemed to be full of wine bars.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Waz The Intelligence Cell 156
Bravo_Bravo The NAAFI Bar 80
MoD_RSS MoD News 0