After the pdf copy of JSP 505

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Azrael2006, Aug 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Being medically discharged, however I need to check my ability to redress something that was written on my last report.

    AS I am currently on the Y list, my ability to get the file myself is limited to nonexistent hence putting my begging bowl out on here. I have tried ArmyNet but any links to it seejm to be dead from the Civvy Internet.

    Not sure when JSP 757 superseded 505, however I need to use JSP 505 as the reference as it covers the period when teh report was raised....

    Any chance anyone can help please?

    many thanks


  2. I take it you are an officer?