After Phase 2?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Rowums, Dec 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, I'm hoping to join the Intelligence Corps soon. What I want to know is what happens after phase 2? (I know that I should probably have already looked this up, but that site has been down for a while) By that I mean where do people usually get sent? I would assume that as the Intelligence Corps have a vital role they wouldn't spend much time in the Uk, or would they, hence this post.
    Thanks in advance for any post that doesn't end with the term 'Idiot' :D
  2. Is that a good alarm I can hear?
  3. wanna be walt :roll: :roll:
  4. I can take things in jest mate, so im not complaining about your post, but I can assure you I am not a walt. If you would like to know I am 18 years old and am four months into the application process and am asking for a little bit of info, as at the moment I have only really been focusing on getting prepared for joining the army in general.

Edited to add, because you did p1ss me off slightly: What part of my first post sounded like 'I'm pretending to be in the Army'?
  5. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

This question has been asked and answered in the 'Recruiting' sticky above. Take your time to have a look through there and then add any further questions you may have: you will get a reasonably straight answer there.
  6. Thanks cpunk :D
  7. the force is weak in this one...
  8. How did people ever cope before the internet and not being able to ask in arrse what the army/their first posting will be like? Back in my day...............
  9. Obviously destined to end up in an Int & Sy job. :wink:
  10. muah hah hah hah hah...... tw*t :)
  11. Precisely why so many new recruits looked so lost and disorientated when they turned up at Ashford. Or was that just me?
  12. Why single the time at Ashford out Bound? You looked just like that in Oxford one dark and drunken night in 04!
  13. hey BA you looked really lost and confused when your travellers cheques ended up in the shredder. :oops:
    Thank God for Dave B.
    I'm still eternally sorry for that one
  14. Thanks Eye-Spy and Ape!

Clearly I had a far richer life than I can remember, mmm! :oops:

Ape - never really forgave you! Did you get the photos of the fat guy that I sent you?
  15. Playstation warriors!! namby pamby bloody tree huggers....

...JFDI !!!

Whatever happened to just turning up and getting bollocked stupid for the first week or so??

and IS the only colour it comes it..(pte benjamin in case you were wondering)