After ph1+ph2 training for AAC...

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
C

cloudbuster

You could always try asking your ACIO, but I doubt you'll avoid handing over some of your hard-earned to the Exchequer. If you do go, make the most of it.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Very German.

C

cloudbuster

Hilly, flat, wet, dry, warm, cold, sometimes very cold. Same as UK only different. Try to pick up some of the language, it'll make your time out there so much more enjoyable.

3rd posting in Germany now. (Last UK post was Middle Wallop.)

Germany - Get it while you can! Good laugh, loads to do - escape all over Europe, German beer, cheap fags, Tax Free cars and shopping, cheap whores...

3rd posting in Germany now. (Last UK post was Middle Wallop.)

Germany - Get it while you can! Good laugh, loads to do - escape all over Europe, German beer, cheap fags, Tax Free cars and shopping, cheap whores...
I guess that little 'problem' has cleared up then if you can get near the ho's again........

If you do get to Germany, make sure you make the most of it, get out and about, travel around Europe on leave etc. It's one of my biggest regrets that I didn't do and see more when I was there. But to be honest I was always either monged or skint. Good luck wherever you find yourself.
Issi

It's OK now; I just paid your tab and said I'd never let you back in Germany. :)
Wouldn't be the first country I am not supposed to visit again.

And cheers for paying the tab, my record remains, 42 and never paid for it in my life, unless you count the psycho ex - redheaded and southern Irish.