After Brexit Who Will Be Forgiven?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Assuming you survive the bloodletting when the pitchforks come out and parliament and their supporters are dragged out from under their rocks and asked certain pointed questions.
Pitchforks, you forgot the piano wire. I’ll maybe give the howling mob of enraged brexiters a second thought when Boris gets his bridge built.

Until then, mind the blood pressure.

But, I could do with a laugh what ‘pointed questions ‘ had you got in mind?

I’ve just seen the Farage speech in the Eu parliament where we are going to be richer and better off. That’s the sort of government paper we need to see more of, they should be leaking that instead of the bad news.

Last edited:
The reason I'm still waiting is that those Brexiteers thought that waving their hands in the air and chanting 'let's just leave' didn't seem to understand that 'just leaving' means that all the ordinary day to day actions such as, for example, getting 8000 trucks a day through Dover customs without some sort of arrangement is absurd.

The argument that 'we've always managed for the past 40 years' is complete bollocks because WE have chosen, in EU parlance, to become a 'third country' to whom those convenient rules no longer apply.

If you resign from the golf club you can't expect to play a round whenever it suits you.
with respect, the sailings will still occur, the trucks will still trundle in an out, because not to will cost the operators huge sums of money. France has said it will stand by the the Sangatte treaty, should give you a clue. It has to- Eurotunnel is a French operation. To close it would cost the French taxpayer a fortune. I have no doubt that about 40 trucks may be held up per day as per normal and that will be used as the great Aha we told you so. As to your final comment-just look at the words you have chosen. Convenient it surely is because it would be inconvenient not to. The Alternative is what? Actually enforce EU rules because they are supposed to enforce WTO criteria-taken as read me lud.

And no we have not chosen to become a third world country- non aligned with the EU perhaps but certainly not driven by their nonsensical policies.

Third point to be driven home yet again-the trade talks haven't started yet. The trade talks will be driven by current trade and the Bilderberg's group financial intentions and Sorros is but one player.

I have long held the view that all Golf players should be shot ;) . My Police career, short as it was , was determined on a Golf course. It is an unmentionable game designed from unmitigated boredom, as someone once said "The worst way to ruin a good walk". I wouldn't join one on sufferance, however if you left why the hell would you want to play there? Would you even abide the prospect of them telling you how and when you could leave.
Dear Treasurer, I am leaving;subscriptions will terminate from this month- Finito.

ugly

LE
Post Brexit only a Machiavellian series of punishments and examples will suffice to quell the appetite for uprising that is growing amongst the electorate that are currently being betrayed; anything lighter will not calm the anger and hatred.

- 99.99% of Labour MP's need to be retired from the house as they are just wretches of the highest order.
- Bercow must be publicly mocked for the remainder of his days.
- The MAYBOT, well that era needs a shift-alt-p from the entire planet.
- Main Stream Media should be banned from running 24 hour news as it's now just another Drama show.
- All Extreme Remainiacs need to be subject to a Super Tax, maybe 75%, for lying and for being so stupid as to believe all the hype touted by project fear. This should be applied to their incomes for life.
There is always a progressive liberal in the woodpile!

I didn't whine and bleat. I accepted that we'd lost and just sat there waiting for the Great Brexit Plan to appear. I'm still waiting... ;-)
Do you blame Leavers for making the wrong choice, or the Government for not implementing the Referendum result in an expeditious manner?

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
It's not the way that people voted that is the problem.

It's their subsequent actions when they lost the vote.

The whining, the bleating, the verbal attacks, the physical attacks, the court cases, the backroom deals, the lying and the suppression of democracy - to name but a few.

And, as you may have noticed, we're still not out.

You're wrong. There are many who deserve blame.
I regret that I have but one like to give for your succinct and accurate summation of the issue.

Pitchforks, you forgot the piano wire. I’ll maybe give the howling mob of enraged brexiters a second thought when Boris gets his bridge built.

Until then, mind the blood pressure.

But, I could do with a laugh what ‘pointed questions ‘ had you got in mind?

I’ve just seen the Farage speech in the Eu parliament where we are going to be richer and better off. That’s the sort of government paper we need to see more of, they should be leaking that instead of the bad news.
Blood pressure? Quite normal or so the chancre mechanic keeps telling me at my flight medicals.

Sit down with a cup of tea and a biscuit and have a little think about the questions. Shouldn't be too difficult, even for a spud.

The reason I'm still waiting is that those Brexiteers thought that waving their hands in the air and chanting 'let's just leave' didn't seem to understand that 'just leaving' means that all the ordinary day to day actions such as, for example, getting 8000 trucks a day through Dover customs without some sort of arrangement is absurd.

The argument that 'we've always managed for the past 40 years' is complete bollocks because WE have chosen, in EU parlance, to become a 'third country' to whom those convenient rules no longer apply.

If you resign from the golf club you can't expect to play a round whenever it suits you.
Fair enough. They won't be coming after you for subs for the new pavilion or future grounds either then. There's other golf clubs and other people to play with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Brexit 18
Robbo_72 Brexit 50
retread2 Brexit 144

Latest Threads