After Brexit Who Will Be Forgiven?

To the original thread title, there is no-one to forgive or blame. People voted for what they thought was right - leave or remain. And so they should.
It's not the way that people voted that is the problem.

It's their subsequent actions when they lost the vote.

The whining, the bleating, the verbal attacks, the physical attacks, the court cases, the backroom deals, the lying and the suppression of democracy - to name but a few.

And, as you may have noticed, we're still not out.

You're wrong. There are many who deserve blame.

I’m dreadfully sorry for suggesting you were part of Rangers Football Club Paramilitary Wing.
I should jolly well think so old boy. Apology graciously accepted.

I won't make the any money Russ Abbot made, when he was doing a good job of taking the piss about the way we speak. That won't stop me from (trying to) return the compliment.

The whining, the bleating, the verbal attacks, the physical attacks, the court cases, the backroom deals, the lying and the suppression of democracy - to name but a few.

Without the bbc those whining would be a very un noticeable minority.
Today on R4 they did an in depth report on an important new force that was changing UK politics.
The Brexit Pary? Don't be silly, it was some losers called Change UK who only exist to stop any meaningfull change.

Post Brexit only a Machiavellian series of punishments and examples will suffice to quell the appetite for uprising that is growing amongst the electorate that are currently being betrayed; anything lighter will not calm the anger and hatred.

- 99.99% of Labour MP's need to be retired from the house as they are just wretches of the highest order.
- Bercow must be publicly mocked for the remainder of his days.
- The MAYBOT, well that era needs a shift-alt-p from the entire planet.
- Main Stream Media should be banned from running 24 hour news as it's now just another Drama show.
- All Extreme Remainiacs need to be subject to a Super Tax, maybe 75%, for lying and for being so stupid as to believe all the hype touted by project fear. This should be applied to their incomes for life.

it not the stance on leave or remain that I have a problem with, it's the lying, duplicity, self serving, despicable contempt for anyone other then themselves that has bubbled to the surface on all sides that I can never forgive

To the original thread title, there is no-one to forgive or blame. People voted for what they thought was right - leave or remain. And so they should.
The voters marked the ballot as they felt right and as is their right.

The problems began after the count when the votes of those who voted to leave were deemed of no value by certain politicians and remain camp followers who endeavoured to overturn that result. Many will remember who they are.

This morning must have been the first time I have heard the BBC’s “ToDay” programme Humphries stuck for words, and uncertain how to “steer” his interview.

The interview was with former Australian PM Tony Abbot - of course - discussing BREXIT.

Tony Abbot was quite clear, forthright, coherent, and explained “No-Deal” in words of one syllable that Humphries could clearly understand, but to which he reacted as though it was the first time . . . in three years . . . that he had shut-up and taken the effort to LISTEN.

The interview finished, with me listening and wearing a big grin . . . and Humphries clearly crestfallen, quite, and confused . . . :) .

It starts at 2:43:00 -to - 2:48:00

Note: posted in any/all thread with a title including the word BREXIT.

This morning must have been the first time I have heard the BBC’s “ToDay” programme Humphries stuck for words, and uncertain how to “steer” his interview.

The interview was with former Australian PM Tony Abbot - of course - discussing BREXIT.

Tony Abbot was quite clear, forthright, coherent, and explained “No-Deal” in words of one syllable that Humphries could clearly understand, but to which he reacted as though it was the first time . . . in three years . . . that he had shut-up and taken the effort to LISTEN.

The interview finished, with me listening and wearing a big grin . . . and Humphries clearly crestfallen, quite, and confused . . . :) .

Missed Today, today, thanks.

endure

GCM

I didn't whine and bleat. I accepted that we'd lost and just sat there waiting for the Great Brexit Plan to appear. I'm still waiting... ;-)

Humphries eh?

I forsee a humiliating end of career stint on the Tattered lace crafting channel when Boris bins the licence fee.

" Sales are down John, now get your finger out or it's off to Pobyl Y Cwym for you".

I didn't whine and bleat. I accepted that we'd lost and just sat there waiting for the Great Brexit Plan to appear. I'm still waiting... ;-)
The reason you're still waiting is because the majority of the 650 mps in hoc, have been trying for three fuc king years now to overturn the democratic vote of the 2016 referendum. Simple.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
How many decades do you have in mind?
I’ve a pile of ‘Don’t blame me I voted remain’. badges. Brexit is bonkers stickers. I’ll sell them to take the bad look of the brexiters.

They’ll all be aged nicely and washed out by the sun for that authentic look.

I’d hate to think of anyone being taken for a convert.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Who would you get to carry out that investigation?

If no evidence were found then surely they should be allowed to go back into the Cabinet?
I don't think our de-facto Leader and BoJo would agree with that.

endure

GCM
The reason you're still waiting is because the majority of the 650 mps in hoc, have been trying for three fuc king years now to overturn the democratic vote of the 2016 referendum. Simple.

The reason I'm still waiting is that those Brexiteers thought that waving their hands in the air and chanting 'let's just leave' didn't seem to understand that 'just leaving' means that all the ordinary day to day actions such as, for example, getting 8000 trucks a day through Dover customs without some sort of arrangement is absurd.

The argument that 'we've always managed for the past 40 years' is complete bollocks because WE have chosen, in EU parlance, to become a 'third country' to whom those convenient rules no longer apply.

If you resign from the golf club you can't expect to play a round whenever it suits you.

The reason I'm still waiting is that those Brexiteers thought that waving their hands in the air and chanting 'let's just leave' didn't seem to understand that 'just leaving' means that all the ordinary day to day actions such as, for example, getting 8000 trucks a day through Dover customs without some sort of arrangement is absurd.

The argument that 'we've always managed for the past 40 years' is complete bollocks because WE have chosen, in EU parlance, to become a 'third country' to whom those convenient rules no longer apply.

If you resign from the golf club you can't expect to play a round whenever it suits you.
Firstly the democratic vote of 2016 hasn't been implemented. I never waved my hands in the air, and chanted , I'm a thick bars tard, which I may be, but not as thick as others.

What you, and other remainers, seem to be missing is YOUR vote!! This time, you lost. In some future vote/referendum you win. How would you react after three years plus, and your democratic vote had been ignored? A simple explanation would be appreciated. A deflection will be noted.

I’ve a pile of ‘Don’t blame me I voted remain’. badges. Brexit is bonkers stickers. I’ll sell them to take the bad look of the brexiters.

They’ll all be aged nicely and washed out by the sun for that authentic look.

I’d hate to think of anyone being taken for a convert.
Assuming you survive the bloodletting when the pitchforks come out and parliament and their supporters are dragged out from under their rocks and asked certain pointed questions.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Brexit 18
Robbo_72 Brexit 50
retread2 Brexit 144

Latest Threads