After Brexit Who Will Be Forgiven?

After Brexit and politics gets back to some kind of normality, there will be a number of MPs languishing on the back-benches who really shouldn't be.

Okay, they are wrong about Brexit, and a number of them have acted so egregiously (Mr Hammond, Mr Grieve etc) that they should b kicked out of the party. But some are simply principled enough to state their position and yet not do anything to damage the Government.

Some of the remain MPs really are too good to leave on the back-benches after Brexit has finished. Penny Mordant for example. She ought to be brought back into the Cabinet at the earliest opportunity after we have left.

Any others and why?

ACAB

LE
They have caused untold damage to the country for their new, foreign masters. To Hell with them.

After Brexit and politics gets back to some kind of normality, there will be a number of MPs languishing on the back-benches who really shouldn't be.

Okay, they are wrong about Brexit, and a number of them have acted so egregiously (Mr Hammond, Mr Grieve etc) that they should b kicked out of the party. But some are simply principled enough to state their position and yet not do anything to damage the Government.

Some of the remain MPs really are too good to leave on the back-benches after Brexit has finished. Penny Mordant for example. She ought to be brought back into the Cabinet at the earliest opportunity after we have left.

Any others and why?
Penny Mordant is a leaver.
Good point in theory but it is very hard to have respect for any of these people.

mechanicalhorsetrough

On ROPS
On ROPs
Bollox to the lot of them, liberalist arrse bandits who don’t deserve a seat in the House of Commons toilets let alone government

Last edited:
Penny Mordant is a leaver.
Good point in theory but it is very hard to have respect for any of these people.
She has two very notable points in her favour

Any others and why?
The fragrant Penny was and is a Leaver. A Lying Leaver as well.

This is why some people shouldn't be allowed to vote. HTH.

So, in five or six years time for example, some of you want some very capable MPs to be excluded from the cabinet because they were Remainers?

That sounds quite a Remainerish position. Quite a Marxist attitude really. Tainted forever.

Personally I would like the best person for the job.

But this is Arrse of course where emotions always trump reason. It get more like Mumsnet every day.

Bollox to the lot of them, liberalist arrse bandits who don’t deserve a seat in the House of Commins toilets let alone government
Careful now, I was pinged earlier by a mod for homophobia for using the term “shirt lifting mincer”

“Arse bandit” is going to send him apoplectic..=-D

Christ knows what he’ll make of the hanging gif......:pissedoff:

It seems ok to start a thread mocking the disabled though......:frustrated:

As for the OP’s original question.

Nah, fcuk them all treacherous scum...

1st November 2019:

GIF DELETED
Can I just check, who is getting hanged on 1 NOV 2019 and why?

Just by chance I am reading "Lawrence of Arabia's War"* at the moment, and had just gone over the events of 6 MAY 1916 - when the Ottoman Turks hanged some 24 Arab nationalists in Beirut and Damascus. It didn't prevent the fall of the Empire, or the end of Arab nationalism - and became one of the many sources of the Revolt which then commenced at the British stuck their oar in.

So hangings don't solve everything.

* I really recommend it to anyone interested in history, it is not about Lawrence exclusively but about the area and events

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I think you’re looking at this from the wrong direction. I’ve said it before but admitted brexiters will be as thick on the ground as Nazis in Nuremberg in 1945. When this is all over.

Apart from the two old piss heads in the snug which everyone avoids.

Edit. Things will go back to normal with the usual public (and private) warnings issued. After all Mosley missed getting hanged

Last edited:

mechanicalhorsetrough

On ROPS
On ROPs
Careful now, I was pinged earlier by a mod for homophobia for using the term “shirt lifting mincer”

“Arse bandit” is going to send him apoplectic..=-D

Christ knows what he’ll make of the hanging gif......:pissedoff:

It seems ok to start a thread mocking the disabled though......:frustrated:

As for the OP’s original question.

Nah, fcuk them all treacherous scum...
The Mods are liberalist arrse bandit, shiit stabbing, light on their lofer, poof boy, cross dressing, log squatters! But hay, we have to put up with ‘em

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ho2331 Brexit 59
chuggafugga Brexit 70
Red Hander Brexit 63

Latest Threads