After 14 weeks training?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Coupe220, Feb 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After the initial 14 weeks training you get a bit of leave, generally how long is it?

2. From what i've heard from mates that have passed out - it's generally 2 weeks.
    This will surely depend on when your phase 2 trade course starts, could be less than 2 could be slightly more , but it's the general rule of thumb.

Syn :)
  3. Depends when your phase 2 course starts, I got a week, some people get two weeks then spend a little while in holding at their phase 2 establishment. The AAC blokes I passed out with had to be at Middle Wallop on the Monday after passout!

Little word of advice, I wouldnt bug your phase 1 DS this!
  4. You do get leave, I think about 2 weeks? Not completely sure.
  5. lol, dont wanna bug anyone with it, just being hassled by people about going on holiday and wouldnt mind a week somewhere nice after passing out, wont book anything just in case
  6. mate when i passed out a few years ago i passed out on the thursday i think and had to be at phase 2 on the sunday.

Dont book fook all
  7. sensible advice, the Army will not give one iota of a shit. This happened to someone I know!, I had limited sympathy!