Afro haircuts_wrong?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by KinkyAfro, May 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My recruiting sergeant told me that I had to get rid of my Afro Bangs and that I wouldn't be allowed to wear my sandals for the 10 mile Bergen tabs. I can do the 10 miler easily in my sandals, shorts and 'fro. I feel more at one with nature and more able to cope when I have this peace of mind. Why should I be discriminated against because of my 'fro and my laid back Carribean attitude. Do all recruiters hate foreigners?????????

Vote de afro!!!!! :!: :!: :!:
  2. Should just tell him you are fijian and ace at'll skate in! :D
  3. are you 'under cover brother' ???

trying to fight for the Bro's ???
  4. I think if you can cope doing it in your sandals then so be it, do you not get blisters though?
  5. As long it's not a gwa afro (think of an orange on top of a toothpick) I don't see any problem. If it is gwa then I'm afraid the DS should be at liberty to take you out into a field and shoot you in the back of the head.
  6. Have u got a big Afro?
  7. I don't see the problem as Afro and Joint go hand in hand, or should that be head and mouth. I would claim discrimination without thinking about it. How dare the recruiters put you off from joining the best fighting forces in the world just because you look like Bob Marley, smoke weed and do not like getting your haircut. Either that or the RAF would be quite happy to accept you. :lol:
  8. Here Here!! :wink:
  9. Hey Spursluv, with comments like that you must be famale!!!!! :lol:
    There is only one way to find out if my Afro is a big 'un!!
    Don't be shy now.
  10. Hahaha good guess there ')

I would be very honoured to see your Afro Mista Kinky :lol: