African Infantryman of the Year

There seems to be a shocking lack of beret shaping in the Africa.

We need to dispatch an aid team comprising of mobile hot and cold sinks of water to tour the villages and bring some much needed allyness to the population.

Ciggie

GCM
I reckon the add-on at the end of the text is rather more alarming. Sorry for that, it was posted in the wrong place, mea culpa ...

Last edited:

two_of_seven

Old-Salt
A retired general as well. Shot down five enemy planes in one day.
They also found he had a key ring with an apparent bullet on it, and instead of xraying it, they passed it around in a circle for all the TSA to examine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oyibo

LE
Photo is from Nigeria when I worked there. Sequence of events was:
  • President's wife (allegedly) purchased a shit load of helmets from China.
  • President Obasanjo issued a decree that all okadas (motorcycle taxis) should have helmets for drivers and passengers.
  • Alternatives found (hence the buckets on the head while the helmet is on the handlebars - helmets more expensive than buckets or human life).
  • Calabashes (a type of pumpkin) are cheaper than buckets: BBC NEWS | World | Africa | Nigeria bikers' vegetable helmets
And don't start me on juju bullet proofing.

Wooden Wonder

War Hero
It started earlier & with superior beings...

View attachment 410485
This needs to be in the feline funnies thread ... you can see from the look, ‘Ok, you may think this is funny and clever ... but tonight you are going to be asleep, and I am going to slide under your duvet and, with great precision and exquisite purpose, extend my razor-sharp claws through your scrotum and into your testicles. You will wake up with a sudden, disconcerting and inexplicable pain in your gonads, shriek and leap up in a panic, at which point I will depart rapidly with your orchids embedded in my claws ... ‘

This needs to be in the feline funnies thread ... you can see from the look, ‘Ok, you may think this is funny and clever ... but tonight you are going to be asleep, and I am going to slide under your duvet and, with great precision and exquisite purpose, extend my razor-sharp claws through your scrotum and into your testicles. You will wake up with a sudden, disconcerting and inexplicable pain in your gonads, shriek and leap up in a panic, at which point I will depart rapidly with your orchids embedded in my claws ... ‘
Those Meowkons are vengeful little sods...

Latest Threads