• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

African Infantryman of the Year

ugly

LE
Unfortunately DS Arms has had some quality control problems recently.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
Its also the wrong calibre

Note the qually badge - a 'skiet piet'
THAT rifle.
Skiet Piet is the crouching commando cap badge used by the errr... commandos. Now disbanded because having them protect farms and farmers was just not cricket, old bean.

Wynand spent a while in chookie in Angolsch but I reckon Sakkie could have him...

Bloody hell! He's aged a bit, but then we all have.

Great bloke. Was doing a grand job in Baghdad at the same time that I was working there.

NIGERIAN ARMY 3RD BATTALION. . VICTORIA ISLAND, 1959

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the Nigerian Army for donating their webbing to the British Army throughout the 60's and 70's and for the lessons in blancoing my belt with donkey stone until they had enough 58' pattern to issue.

Great bloke. Was doing a grand job in Baghdad at the same time that I was working there.
Ja, most blokes were terrified of him, even those of us not in his mob but speaking to him and the other heavies later on once out, they were all good eggs with the welfare and needs of their troops at heart. Too young and dumb to know that at the time but grateful for the levels of professionalism in hindsight.

Latest Threads