African Generals do this better I think.

They offer more money for one.

You know those scams, with some african general offering $50 mil, if you give your bank account details? Well, i occasionally get them, and think they're hilarious.

Got this one earlier:

Good day and Compliments

My Dear,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regreat.

I am a female student from University of Burkina faso,Ouagadougou,I am 25yrs old. I like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented,I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction.

Well, my father died earlier two months ago and left I and my junior brother behind. My father was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death.I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior brother is still young and my mother is not literate enough to know all my father's wealth.

My father left the sum of USD $10.5 Million (ten million,five hundred thousand US Dollars)in a security company .This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Etruscan's Permit In Burkina Faso.Company(E.P.I.B.F)and Etruscan's Gold company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction.

I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town.

Now,i urgently need your humble assistance to help me move this money from the security company to your bank account, That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely.

I am ready to pay 15% of the total amount to you if you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual After Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over.If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund from the security company,you shall never regret in your life for assisting me.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Princess Onyeka Otutuzu
Now, what should I do? Lead them on a merry dance, and royally fuck them over? There was a mate who convinced one that MI6/FBI were after him. :twisted:

"I am a female student from University of Burkina faso,Ouagadougou,I am 25yrs old. I like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented,I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction".

I wonder if (s)he will have many babies by me..................... :p

jarrod248 said:
Maybe you need to make your computer more secure.
Well, as it's hotmail, i couldn't give a monkeys.

Perfectly secure. About as secure as Flash upon finding a resurgence of mongs when he logs on.

M

mogwaimarshall

ummm 15 % of ten million seems a pretty good deal but i would also have to ask for at least 25% of the kingdom, im sure thats a fair deal

Feck Me, you poor peple, I earn at least 250 miilion a day, just waiting for the money to come by package from FEDEX. I have paid all the transaction fees.

Bloody Paupers.

For every 100 people this is sent to 1 is going to mong it. Seems like a good career.

Also if they have you acc number and sort code they can't do much without a security number and password, or can they?

Jord2008 said:
For every 100 people this is sent to 1 is going to mong it. Seems like a good career.

Also if they have you acc number and sort code they can't do much without a security number and password, or can they?
Not exactly untraceable but they can set-up a direct Debit mandate as Jeremy Clarkson found out...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7174760.stm

Edited for dyslexic fingers.

I learnt from the anonymous letters we used to get that outed crooked contractors that anything that has " As God is my witness" or "God will protect" etc could safely be ignored as the work of a total nutter. Although there was the Hong Kong one that the contractor who built the new road up into Sek Kong had made a fortune by making it half an inch light in width.

Feck me, the wimmen love me - just got another one!

Dearest one,

Greetings my dearest one,my name is Maria justin yak am 24 years old Girl from Southern sudan.I want to have a common relationship with you, I need to tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as a trustee.

My father Dr. Justin Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yak, my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate. On a faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out document which my beloved late father used and deposit money in a Bank in Burkina Faso , with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. The Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my present status does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of money into an account, he advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money or I should wait till when I will get married it demand by their Authority.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own blood sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $5.8 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours
Maria Justin Yak

Mmmmm, I've never shagged a Yak.

Wonder if she'd be up for it....my bank details are......

Why not open a new current account with absolutely no overdraft facility and no DD / SO provision, a 'cash' account only, of the type they give to young uns.

Then send the details to Mr Rip Off. That way their account can be tracked when they try to set up a DD / SO to pay money into it.

You could visit http://www.scambuster419.co.uk for some tips. Good for a laugh, my dear.........

Burkina Faso translates as "Land of Honest Men".

You have been warned.....

Bukit_Basha said:
I always reply asking for a photo of them with their tits out.
Me too and believe it or not I have been sent some tits and pussy pics.

Latest Threads