African-Asians coming here, breeding and taking over

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by frenchperson, Mar 23, 2007.

?
  1. Let them feather their nests

11.1%
  2. Cage them, feed them seed, and throw away the key

77.8%
  3. Do nothing and hope they fall off their perch

11.1%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Flocks of immigrants have come over here, holed up in London, bred like crazy and are now displacing our own natives. Furthermore, they don't know how to behave, won't walk anywhere, and sit aloof, looking down on everyone, occasionally screeching or getting into a flap.

What gets my goat is how can they ever expect to mix in with us? Their croaking speech and grasp of English is awful and if you try to engage them in conversation, and be reasonable and welcoming, they just repeat the same words back at you or take flight. Link here:

http://news.independent.co.uk/environment/wildlife/article2381071.ece

2. Froggy,

You really need to get out more!!

Yeah yeah I know its Friday night and I'm on T'internet!

3. yeah I agree there are some in the park on Peckham Rye - I want to go and feed English ducks

4. A little reactionary....

But I have to agree with all the "Reparation for Black people" crap going on just now... I am willing to pay reparation by paying for a 1 way ticket for anyone of the so called " slaves" to fook off back to Africa.

How can anyone today apologise for something that was done over 200 years ago. FFS get your finger out, dig in and get a f*cking life. Bone Idle cnuts!

5. Cheers Wija72. Sorry to ruffle your feathers.

6. :thumright: research you can't beat it can you?

froggy very subtle :thumright: