Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFPS Quarterly Digest

I'm used to getting the annual letter, only useful for informing me what the forthcoming pension increase will be. Now I've just received the first of what they're telling me is a Quarterly Digest. Seriously WTF! It must cost quite a sum of produce to produce and send these out. There was zero of interest to me in it.
Have I finally turned into one of these old geezers waving my walking stick shouting at pigeons?

I'm used to getting the annual letter, only useful for informing me what the forthcoming pension increase will be. Now I've just received the first of what they're telling me is a Quarterly Digest. Seriously WTF! It must cost quite a sum of produce to produce and send these out. There was zero of interest to me in it.
Have I finally turned into one of these old geezers waving my walking stick shouting at pigeons?
Agree wholeheartedly with the post above - and it says that the Quarterly Digest is in addition to the annual letter.

Latest Threads