AFPS 75 Preserved pension claim forms.

jock788

Clanker
Hello All,
I have a Preserved Pension, 12 years reckonable service under AFPS 75 awarded in June '87, and I will be claiming it next year.

I still have the APO Form 44A issued to me on discharge ( A single sided A4 sheet).

My question is :- Will I still be able to use this form, or do I need to get a newer one?

As a side question:-
I was awarded (according to my APO Form 359 (ADP)) an annual pension of £1755.60.
Is there an easy way of estimating its worth next year?

Hello All,
I have a Preserved Pension, 12 years reckonable service under AFPS 75 awarded in June '87, and I will be claiming it next year.

I still have the APO Form 44A issued to me on discharge ( A single sided A4 sheet).

My question is :- Will I still be able to use this form, or do I need to get a newer one?

I was awarded (according to my APO Form 359 (ADP)) an annual pension of £1755.60.

Joining the Forces Pension Society will get you chapter and verse on it. Calling @Forces Pension Society

Hello All,

Here you go:

Veterans UK pensions forms - Publications - GOV.UK

Donny

ADC
Hello All,

The Government uplift table says that a pension awarded in Jun 87 has a multiplier of 2.5482. That makes the pension figure you quote worth £4473.62 in today's money.

Edit to add: for anyone who wants the current multiplier table it's here (link). Click the 'Annex B' tab at the bottom left of the spreadsheet.

jock788

Clanker
Thank you for that table Donny, very useful.
More than I was expecting ...

Latest Threads