AFPRB

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by green_slime, Feb 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know when the AFPRB report is published? It is normally out around now.

Any bets on getting much over the 2% that the Chancellor told them 'would be reasonable'

2. Ha Ha Ha - you funny bugger! You KNOW full well that we'll get screwed again!

3. Pay Rise signal is out today. Embargoed until 11:00, I have a copy ready and waiting to go onto Rum Ration.

It's not as bad as you might think in some areas (but in others it is!)

4. It's 11 o'clock here and it's 3%! Although increases to SFA charges will make some people's eyes water...

5. Full Pay Rise signal up on the Rum Ration board now. Read it and weep....

6. You're damn right there fella!! 8O 8O
    What planet are these people on?!! :evil: :evil:
    They talk about bringing up the SFA charges by up to 13 and a bit %, claiming that they are bringing it into line with civilian charges and that the rise also reflects the rise in utility bills.
    1. I thought the whole point about cheaper accommodation was that we don't all want to live in Catterick or Swanton Morley (egs only :) ) and are in most cases 'told' where we are going to live, not even mentioning the state of some of these places! If we are going to start paying civvy rates, then I'm off into a civvy pad!!
    2. Who pays these utility bills? I do wnankers!! I don't see DHE forking out for Gas/Electricity etc (....ok....water in some cases...I can feel my argument wearing a little thin..... :? ).
    Is this another example of HMG clawing the cash back off us, or am I missing out on something?
    Now, could someone who knows what they're talking about please answer these Qs for me?

7. You're damn right there fella!! 8O 8O
    What planet are these people on?!! :evil: :evil:
    They talk about bringing up the SFA charges by up to 13 and a bit %, claiming that they are bringing it into line with civilian charges and that the rise also reflects the rise in utility bills.
    1. I thought the whole point about cheaper accommodation was that we don't all want to live in Catterick or Swanton Morley (egs only :) ) and are in most cases 'told' where we are going to live, not even mentioning the state of some of these places! If we are going to start paying civvy rates, then I'm off into a civvy pad!!
    2. Who pays these utility bills? I do wnankers!! I don't see DHE forking out for Gas/Electricity etc (....ok....water in some cases...I can feel my argument wearing a little thin..... :? ).
    Is this another example of HMG clawing the cash back off us, or am I missing out on something?
    Now, could someone who knows what they're talking about please answer these Qs for me?