Afghanistan woman stoned to death

Saturday, 23 April, 2005, A woman has been stoned to death in Afghanistan, reportedly for committing adultery.
The killing is said to have taken place in the Urgu district of north-eastern Badakhshan province.

A local Afghan government official confirmed the death, and said the government would investigate the case.

The Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission said the woman had been sentenced to death by a decree from the local religious scholar.
Islam at work.

Pamela said:
Fcuking heathens!
no no that's what we are.................................... :?

armourer said:
Islam at work.
Dear Armourer!

First of all I condemn this barbarism unconditianally.

Islam is not something special. Let's recall atricities of inquisition. Can we say that Christianity was 'at work' that time?

I believe this is one of the muslim shi'i laws at work and this is what some muslims here in the UK want to obey as opposed to our laws...

B

Biscuits_AB

I think that she got everything she deserved. We need a bit of that over here. Put them in thier places.

KGB_resident said:
armourer said:
Islam at work.
Dear Armourer!

Islam is not something special. Let's recall atricities of inquisition. Can we say that Christianity was 'at work' that time?
Yawn, now sod off back to U75. It seems to have escaped your notice that this is what muslims are doing now at this moment...I think you will find that the inquisition was some years ago.

armourer said:
I believe this is one of the muslim shi'i laws at work and this is what some muslims here in the UK want to obey as opposed to our laws...
Our country our laws - if you don't like it don't live here :evil:

Is this sharia law? Where they have islamic sharia courts ignoring the law laid down by the government - whether democratically elected or not?

Its the 21 century not the 4th useless backward scum .People like this should be harvested and frozen and used for spare parts .

Biscuits_AB said:
I think that she got everything she deserved. We need a bit of that over here. Put them in thier places.
THEM???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

Biscuits_AB

Yes, I have 14 wives and if any of them go 'over the side' they'll be meeting with some masonry and I don't mean the Lodge type either.

The actual act of stoning is law, but no-one is sure if the noble versus was written after the word on Prophet Muhammad, if it was, then in fact stoning is illegal and flogging of both man and woman is the law of Islam.

Wonder what the penalty for wrongful killing is.....

Beebs

mollzers said:
Its a bit extreme!! Could they not just hire a divorce lawyer??????
Extreme yes...but alot cheaper than lawyers and divorce courts.

armourer said:
KGB_resident said:
armourer said:
Islam at work.
Dear Armourer!

Yawn, now sod off back to U75. It seems to have escaped your notice that this is what muslims are doing now at this moment...I think you will find that the inquisition was some years ago.
Islam is relatively young religion. And I think that the main factor there is level of development, not religion. I meant that Islam itself is not evil religion. Even Christianity with its traditions of humanity was able to commit terrible crimes. It was because of low level of development of society.

Look at Lebanon. Who do you think made massacres in Palestinian camps Sabra and Shtila? They are local Christians - phalangists. All men from 15yr were killed. Btw, Israeli troops guarded the scene (there wasn't possibility to escape).

Can Muslims right to say: Christianity at work?